»40

Whaaaaaat it was at 40k yesterday now it's 50k???
Y'all wilding

Whaaaaaat it was at 40k yesterday now it's 50k???Y'all wilding

"Okay but aliens exist I really don't care what you say." Renjun stated, looking away from Jieun and tilting his head up high as a sign he wasn't going to listen to her.

"Okay but where's your proof though? Aliens aren't green with I don't know, big black eyes- they're most likely like us!"
Renjun gasped and turned around so fast Jieun got scared.

"That's what I was thinking! God, people think what they see in movies are all true- what idiots."
Jieun laughed and bumped her shoulder against his.
"You're such a dork."

"No I'm not." Renjun grumbled, huffing and stuffing his hands in his pockets. Jieun was still smiling as she looked up at him with an unconvincingly nod.
"Sure babe."

The corners of Renjun's lips threatened to pull up but he managed to keep a relatively blank face.
"Would you befriend an alien?" Jieun asked, yawning and linking her arm through his.

Jieun was no doubt a little clingy, she always craved some kind of physical contact to make her feel at ease.
Even with Yunhee, Jaemin tends to get a little moody when the younger girl is basically always touching his girlfriend.

"Thank God!" Jaemin exclaimed as he reached the two and Renjun tore his eyes away from Jieun.
Yunhee and Jaemin walked hand in hand, Yunhee sporting a smug smirk.
"What?" Renjun asked at Jaemin's outburst.

"Jieun finally stopped touching my girlfriend, at least she's touching you now."
"Kinda sounded weird but okay." Jieun said with a scrunched up nose.

"I'm surprised he's letting you." Jaemin mumbled under his breath, eyeing his friend- unsure what to make of his changed personality.

»

Jieun's heart lurched as she absentmindedly walked outside to the school fields- where a group was being formed.

Then she saw the figures of Donghyuck and Jeno running into it with a panic and Jieun instantly knew what was going on.
She began running over, hoping it wasn't what she was thinking.

She was wrong.

"I'm going to fucking kill you."

Renjun was straddling Hyunjin, sending punch after punch with no remorse as his eyes turned black with rage.

"How. Dare. You." He growled in between punches.

"Oh my God," Jieun gasped out, walking forward, pushing through the last of the crowd.
"T-there she is." Hyunjin coughed out with a lazy smirk, blood oozing from his lips.

"T-tell your b-boyfriend that you want me- you want to be under me-"

Uh ngl Hyunjin idk what world you're living in

It wasn't Jieun who said it

It was me ;))))))

Anyway
Hottie Renjun with his hard fists into Hyunjin's face 🤧✌🏼