»27

"Let me take you

"Let me take you."

His voice was soft, caring and warm- contrasting the cold and reclused boy.
Hyunjin put an arm around her, crouching on the floor and rubbing her back.
"Come on baby, I'll take you to the nurse."

Renjun scoffed at the almost child like tone of Hyunjin's whilst he fixed his watch.
Pathetic.

Jieun rubbed at her eyes, gaze falling to Renjun as Hyunjin helped her up, hand on her lower back before he gasped, cupping her face and tilting her head.
"Your neck." He murmured, his finger trailing up next to the wound.

Renjun walked over to pick his art folder up, rolling his eyes at the unfathomable cringe of the boy.
Hyunjin gazed into Jieun's eyes before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I'll just take her." Renjun grumbled, yanking Jieun's uninjured arm and picked up her bag along the way. "You're taking too long to flirt." He directed to Hyunjin, not even looking back.

Jieun's eyes were trained at the back of Renjun's head, frowning and looking down at her bruised wrist that was in excruciating pain.

"I thought you were smart enough to know not to interfere." Renjun began.
Jieun didn't say anything, pursing her lips into a line of agony before she let out a whimper, making him stop.

"What?" He asked, his tone coming out harsher than expected- making her flinch. Her head was lowered slightly, avoiding his eyes.

"I-i'll just go myself." She whispered, pulling her arm out of his grip and he watched as tears gathered in her eyes.
She stood there and he looked down at her with an unreadable emotion.

"I don't know what you want me to say Jieun, it's not like I meant to hurt you-"
"You don't even care though- you have no guilt." She said, voice wavering as she looked up at him.

Renjun let out a short puff of air from his nose and ran a hand through his hair.
"What did you expect me to do? Be all over you like him?"
"N-no, I just..."

"You what?" He asked, his eyes zeroing in on her face to gain any indication of what she wanted to say.
"Nothing," she began, voice breaking into a whisper. "Nothing."

Jieun bit her lip to contain her emotions as she turned around and walked down the hall, opening the door to the nurses office and slipping inside.

Renjun stood there unmoving, his fingers twitching before he turned to the wall, throwing his fist against it in rage.

"Woah brother, let's calm down." Jaemin said, approaching the angry boy. Renjun snarled and looked at him.
"Fuck off Jaemin."

"Is she okay, you pushed her quite hard- i think she broke her wrist-"
"Shut up Jaemin!"

Renjun gritted his teeth and pushed past Jaemin, shoulder barging against his roughly as he left in an angry rush.

"What an idiot." Jaemin muttered, sighing and shaking his head.