»41

"What the fuck!" Jieun exclaimed at the pure absurdity spewing from Hyunjin's mouth

"What? I see how you look at me-"
"Shut up." Renjun scoffed, grabbing Hyunjin's throat and applying pressure and Hyunjin thrashed around in his grip, fingers clawing at the ground before he fumbled with his pocket.

Jieun's eyes zeroed in on Hyunjin's hand and she gasped, moving forward- but she was too late as Hyunjin plunged the blade into Renjun's skin.

It felt like the wind was knocked out of her as she jolted towards Renjun who hissed out in pain, standing up as he clutched his side- red staining his hand.

Hyunjin was tackled by Jeno but that wasn't the most important thing for Jieun and she lurched forward, arms around Renjun's body as he swayed in pain.

His eyes were still dark, animalistic growls and he could help but yell out in pain that seared through his body.
Donghyuck joined Jieun as they began moving Renjun towards the alleyway on the side- closed off.

"Let go!" Renjun screamed out in a mixture of agony and fury.
Donghyuck sat Renjun on the ground and he panicked.
"Let me get the first aid kit!" He yelled out, scrambling up and lunging off in a run- leaving the two.

"Renjun-"
"Get off me!" He yelled, pushing Jieun away- causing her to fall flat on the floor. Her eyes fell to his grey top, soaked red.
Renjun cried in pain, fists balled up as he began banging his head against the brick wall.

Jieun's eyes widened and she kneeled in front of him, putting her hand in between the wall and his head- it did hurt everytime he pushed her hand deeper to the bricks but she really didn't care.

"Hey," she began shakily, looking down at him with worry. "Let me-"
"Fuck off!" He gritted out, his dark eyes piercing into her with so much void.
Renjun snarled at her pushing down, causing her back to hit the floor with force.

"Renjun-" she said, trying to get up but he advanced on her and pinned her hands down next to her head.
"It's all your fault!"
"Jun, please-"

"Why can't you just leave me alone! Why!" He yelled out, tone thick of emotion that he couldn't figure out. "It's all your fault! Why do you have to- argh!"

Jieun was terrified as he hovered above her with no traces of his usual self.
"I hate you! I hate what you do to me- leave me alone! Why do I-i why do I feel so-" another confused growl left his lips and Jieun gulped as she tore her eyes away from him and at the blood that dripped off him and onto her.

"Why do you make me feel this way, I hate it!"

Guys

Renjun be leaving hints yo

Wbk

Anyway

About their love romance thing
Should I strengthen their friendship or are we feeling that undeniable connection

Because usually in my books they are friends for ages

Anyway I feel like death and I sure look like it but RENJI UGH WE STAN