»8

"Hold her properly

"Hold her properly." Jeno said as Renjun began dragging her out and Renjun shot a glare at him.
"You take her then!"
Renjun pushed past the two boys, running a hand through his hair as he walked into the house.

Jeno and Donghyuck shared a glance and Donghyuck broke out into Aegyo, making Jeno scrunch his face up as the younger ran off towards the house, catching up to Renjun.

Jeno glanced down at the girl and sighed, lifting her up and closing the car behind him.
"You're not Jiyeon are you?" He muttered, sighing heavily as he walked into the house.

"Don't worry, I'll get you out."

»

"Put her into the guest room and lock the door." Taeyong said nonchalantly, a pile of paperworks in front of him.

"Renjun Hyung I'm home!" Jisung's cheery voice called out, holding the straps of his backpack as he walked in.
"Go home Jisung." Renjun called out, loosening his tie and throwing his leather jacket elsewhere in the mess of his room.

"But Mum said she was going out with Dad today so you have to babysit me!"
"You're turning 18 Jisung go home." Renjun scoffed and the door opened, revealing and pouty Jisung.

"And she's my Mum, not yours."
Renjun scowled, walking over to Jisung and beggining to push him out the door.

"Renjun, I love you- glad we're family!" Jisung said in broken Chinese, eyes lighting up and Renjun stopped, sighing.
"Jisung, you shouldn't be here."
"Do you not love me back? Is it because we're step brothers?" Jisung asked almost broken, glancing at the ground.

Renjun couldn't do anything but stand there, unsure of what to do.
"I really really look up to you Renjun Hyung!"

"You shouldn't, I'm not a good role model- why do you think I've been cold and distant all this time? You're a smart kid, please don't end up like me."

"Why?"

"Because I'm fucked up."

»

"What-" Jieun breathed out when her eyes opened and the blinding light caused her to hiss out at the exposure.

Her eyes squinted as she began adjusting to the light and she sat up immediately, eyes scanning the room and then looking down at the bed.

"W-what- where am I?" She panicked, jolting off the bed and running over to the door, shaking the door knob.
"No, no, no." She muttered, jiggling it more violently before banging on the door.

"Hey! Let me out!" She yelled, biting the inside of her cheek and she banged on it harder, more desperate.
"Please! I'm not who you want! Please let me out!" She yelled out in a cry before tugging her hair- frustrated.

Blowing out puffs of air in feeble attempts to calm herself, her eyes fell to the window and she ran over, trying to open it- but there was no way to.

She was trapped.

So

How should Renjun find out he finna has the wrong bitch