»25

When Renjun lunged for the boy, Jieun stepped forward on instinct but couldn't find herself the courage to actually interfere as he tackled the boy to the ground

The teenager squirmed beneath Renjun, attempting to throw him off but Renjun let out a deep threatening chuckle.
"I'm the pussy huh? Okay." Renjun laughed, grabbing his collars and leaning down.
"Tell me, how many bones do you want broken today?"

A sickening smile fell onto Renjun's lips, his hand digging into the boy's collarbone and he let out a scream of pain.
"Because I can break more bones that you can count."

"S-stop!"
"What's that?" Renjun said with a hum, eyebrows furrowed in fake concern. His knee dug into the boys arm, putting all his weight on it. "I couldn't hear you."

The boy managed to lift his other hand, gripping Renjun by the neck.
"Oh damn it, he really has me now." Renjun commented wryly, pulling his hand away and ramming his fist into the boys cheek.

He didn't stop there, straddling him as he sent punch after punch- until the boy was sobbing.
Jieun was horrified, her heart lurching and she began to walk towards them.

"Renjun-" she began, dizzy with nausea at the sight.
"H-help-" the boy choked out, eyes pleading to Jieun.

She gulped down the fear and walked closer.
"Renjun, stop!" She exclaimed, feeling helpless as he ignored her.
"Please, stop, look he's-"

"He's what!" Renjun yelled out, making the girl flinch. "You're right, he's not dead yet."

"N-no i- please stop-"
Renjun disregarded the girl and pulled the beaten boy to his feet.
"Come on, you're all talk." Renjun sneered, patting the boy on the shoulder.

"Y-you-" the boy coughed up, blood dripping from his mouth. "I hope you rot in hell."
Renjun placed a mocking hand on his chest.

The boy rammed his head into Renjun's nose, making him stumble back until his back hit Jieun. He made no move to look at her though.

"I guess I'll see you there." He rasped out with a growl and moved to lunge forward but she was quicker, wrapping her arms around his torso to stop him.
"Stop, please!"

Renjun's anger filled eyes looked down at her arms and his eyes darkened. His fingers trailed down till they met her hands, yanking them apart and pushing her away.
"Please Renjun-"
"Fuck off!" He yelled, his hand pushing her harshly and Jieun shrieked as her back hit the locker with a bang.

"Please Renjun-""Fuck off!" He yelled, his hand pushing her harshly and Jieun shrieked as her back hit the locker with a bang

So what should happen 😯