»6

"Shit

"Shit." Renjun hissed out as Jieun began running, he unbuckled his seatbelt and flung the door open, grabbing a gun before running after her.

Jieun was bleeding, her hand throbbing as she ran in the dark.
She heard his feet running after her and Jieun looked around frantically for anywhere she could run to.

There was nothing- just the darkness that stretched on for ages.
"I let you die once, I'll do it again." He yelled out, his voice making her jump and she looked behind her- a mistake she made when she tripped over.

She panted, about to scramble up on her feet when a body pinned her down. Renjun straddled her waist and she reached her hand up to hit him but he was quicker, snarling at her attempts.

He pushed her hands down next to her head and panted as he held her down.
Jieun looked up at him frightened and attempted to move her wrists from his grasp.

"Stop moving." He said between his breaths, teeth gritted as he looked down at her with dark eyes.
Jieun struggled against him but gave up, her head leaning back on the ground.

His fingers pressed into her hand, making her yelp out and instinctively knee him between his legs.
"Ah, Fuck!" He yelled out in pain, Jieun took the chance to begin moving away from him and through his pain, he grabbed her ankle.

"I'll fucking kill you Jiyeon." He seethed.
Jieun narrowed her brows at the name and her eyes widened.
"I'm not Jiyeon!"

Renjun rolled his eyes, sitting up and clenching his free fist in pain.
"Shut up before I shoot you- and i never miss." He snapped out, clicking his gun.

Jieun sat up, now facing him as her eyes landed on the gun.
"Renjun-"
"Don't say my name."

"...is your dick okay?"

is your dick okay?"