»5

How you feeling about the book??
Idk

How you feeling about the book??Idk

"Blindfold her Donghyuck." Renjun's icy voice demanded nonchalantly. Jieun's eyes widened, looking back at the movement behind her, facing a boy with brown hair and melanin skin.

"Wait-"
The boy shot her an apologetic look and sighed as he put something over her head.
Her panics became muffled and she found herself thrashing around.

"For fuck sake can you stop screaming- we're not going to kill you." Renjun growled out.
"Yet."

Jieun let out a small cry, terrified out of her mind as she felt her hands being constrained.
"Let me go-!" She muffled out a scream. Renjun tsked and took a sharp turn.

"Fucking tie her hands Jeno are you stupid?"
"Renjun, don't you think it's too much-"
The car came to an abrupt stop and Renjun let out an exasperated sigh.

"Don't tell me what to do-"
"All I'm saying is, you're being irrational!"

Jieun stayed silent as the three boys began to bicker, her heart pounded and she couldn't hear over the blood rushing in her ears.

Her mind instantly flashed back to one particular day, with her sister.

"Listen Jieun," Yena began with a serious expression. "If you're ever in danger- say your hands were tied together-"
Jieun sighed heavily and began walking to the kitchen with the discarded plates.
"We've been over this Yena- there's no way I'll ever need to use it."

Well she was wrong and she wished she could tell her older sister she was indeed, wrong.

Jieun inhaled and exhaled shakily, attempting to calm her shaking hands as she felt around for anything sharp.

Anything.

Jieun hissed slightly at the sensation of a cut on her hand, she bit her lip to stop the cries of pain as she positioned herself in front of the unknown object, moving her hands up and down it.

"You're unnecessarily angry Renjun, you need to chill-"
"Sorry, I didn't know being in a gang meant that I thought everything was all light and daisies-"
"But you're scaring her!"
"I really don't give a fuck Jeno."

Jieun quickened her strokes against the blade until she felt the satisfaction of the rope loosening and pooling to the seat. Her breath hitched as she readied herself, moving her hand to the door handle slowly, ripping the bag off her head and jolting out of the car door.

 Her breath hitched as she readied herself, moving her hand to the door handle slowly, ripping the bag off her head and jolting out of the car door