»74

"I'm leaving the gang

"I'm leaving the gang."

Jieun was laughing alongside Chaerin and Yunhee before Jieun's laughter ceased and she turned her head towards Renjun who was next to her.

"What?" She asked bewildered and Renjun sighed, looking down at his hands.
Jieun's eyes fell to all the boys on the table and they all nodded.

"We're all leaving the gang."

"Wait what?" She asked confused, shocked. "Why, but I..." She was at a loss for words, eyes wide and Donghyuck smiled at her.

"No more fighting, no more wasting out lives- we're going to change." He stated determined and Jeno nodded.

"Seeing as we're confessing apparently...uh," Chaerin began, rubbing the back of her head.

"I like Jisung." She blurted out and the younger boy snapped his head up so fast and he hit his knee against the table in shock.

Chaerin gasped and got out of her seat, rushing over to the hurt boy. Jieun smiled and felt Renjun's fingers intertwine with hers before he pressed a kiss to her cheek.

Jieun turned her head, their noses brushing against each others.
"Are you sure?" She asked in hushed voice and Renjun nodded.
"I've never been more sure."

"You have nice moles." Jeno said to Donghyuck's, his head on the younger boys shoulder- looking up at his side profile and Donghyuck blushed deeply, shoving Jeno off.

"Fuck off your inner gay is showing." Donghyuck teased and Jeno sat up straighter.
"I know."

"Oh." Donghyuck quipped and he began stuttering and avoiding eye contact.
"Well- oh, I.....is that the time? Whoops gotta go."

"By Chungha!" Chenle exclaimed out and everyone stared at him.
"Or not..." He muttered before conversing with Jaemin as Jeno ran after Donghyuck.

"God, I really love you guys." Jieun said with a content smile, leaning back on Renjun and his arms wrapped around her, rubbing circles with his thumb on her exposed hip bone.

"Not as much as I love you."

"Why have you gotten so soft, remember when you killed me?"
Renjun let out a whine of frustration and he sighed.
"You know I regret it now!-"
"I know baby, don't worry I'm just playing."

Renjun let out a deep chuckle and his lips brushed against her ear.
"You won't be playing later, let me tell you that babe."

Damn it I like playing uno