»48

"I-uh i-" Jieun stuttered under his gaze, looking away as her face flushed with warmth

Renjun's lips upturned into a full smirk, leaning back on his hands as he looked at her.
He tilted his head slightly, leaning in this his lips brushed her ear lobe.

"Are you flustered?"

If she thought her face couldn't have gotten redder, she was wrong. Jieun gasped and pushed him away lightly- a genuine laugh escaping his lips.

The sound of his laugh made Jieun's own lips turn into a smile despite her embarrassment.

And the girl felt content in the presence of him, a small sigh escaping her as she layed back, hair sprawling out as her eyes glued to the seamless clouds.

Flickering her gaze to Renjun, she gave him a warm smile and he joined her, laying back with his arm under his head as they both looked up at the sky in peace.

»

Jieun was walking home, a smile on her lips as she aimlessly thought of Renjun.
She was falling for him- hard.

Everything seemed to be going in the right direction, they had definitely come a long way since they met.
And she was happy.

Well maybe she spoke too soon.

A short chapter but idrc tbh 🤧🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

Jks I'm brainstorming what should happen :)

Like defo gonna be gang gang stuff but also I keep thinking about him/her confessing because legit nearly 50 chapters and they're quite close

And I said I wanted to develop their relationship but there's no harm developing it while dating because that's the whole point?

Anyway yeah

I say all my books are long but by now my couples are 💋

So