»12

"I won't tell anyone, I swear! Please let me go, I just want to go home-""So you can snitch on our gang- yeah no

"So you can snitch on our gang- yeah no." He deadpanned, taking the key out of the door and walking to the desk.

"Jaemin you fucking idiot." He hissed into the earpiece. "We got the wrong girl."

It didn't take long until there was a knock on the door and Renjun stood up to open it. A boy with pink hair entered, his eyes falling on the girl who sat on the floor.

His mouth fell into an 'o' and his eyes flickered up to Renjun.
"Yeah that isn't her."
"Really?" Renjun said sarcastically.
"Uh," Jaemin began, rubbing the back of his head.

"You don't happen to know Yunhee do you..."
"Kim Yunhee?" Jieun said, scrunching her nose up and Jaemin nodded.
"Oh yeah she's my best friend."

"Shit." Jaemin breathed out, pushing his face into his hands. "I knew you looked familiar."
"Wait," she began. "You're not Jaemin are you?"

Renjun's eyes flickered between the two, confused.
"You know each other?"
"He's my best friend's boyfriend." She breathed out in shock. "You're in the mafia? Oh my God, does she know-"

"What do we do?" Jaemin said, turning to Renjun and the boy sighed, looking down at the girl.
"We can't let her go, she knows too much."

"I promise I won't tell anyone, please Renjun! I really won't, I just want to go home!" She whined, trying to pull against his grip and he sighed forcefully, still gripping her jacket to stop her leaving

"Look, I could just kill you. It really doesn't matter to me." He muttered coldly, walking back up the stairs.
"Who's this?" A voice said, making the two stop. "Is she Jiyeon?"

"I'm Ji-eun, he mistook me for someone." The girl said, glaring at Renjun and the older males eyes fell to Renjun.
"Oh really?"
"Yes, can you tell him to let me go home?" Jieun pleaded and the man chuckled.

"Hm, yeah I'll get someone to give you a lift home, just go back to the guest room and wait for me Sweetheart."
Jieun nodded, eyeing the two before running up the stairs to grab her bag.

"Taeyong i-"
"With me now." Taeyong growled, grabbing Renjun's collar and pulling him into the basement.

" Taeyong growled, grabbing Renjun's collar and pulling him into the basement