»67

It was a Tuesday when Renjun had returned back to school after 6 months of leaving

It was 6 months into their last year at school and it was becoming more hectic with the rise of exams.

When Jieun walked into school, fingers interlocked with Renjun's- murmuring broke out in shock of the return.

They didn't mind them at all though, like they were in their own little bubble- laughing and talking happily as they walked down the chaotic halls.

"Are you okay?" She muttered, squeezing his hand and looking up at him worried. Renjun glanced at his girlfriend and let out a little scoff, stopping his walk and spinning her around with his hands on her shoulders.

"I'm okay Gorgeous, trust me." He said softly, giving her a smile and Jieun nodded, stepping forward to wrap her hands around his waist.

"Get a room guys!" Donghyuck hollered out before he was promptly slapped by Jaemin.

Jieun felt Renjun's chest vibrating from his laughter as he ran his hands through her hair.
"Idiots."

Jieun nodded in agreement, tightening her grip, not wanting to escape his warmth.
"Hm, I have to study for my exams today, at the library after school so don't wait for me." Her voice muffled by his shirt.

"I'm waiting for you anyway."
Jieun groaned at his response and looked up at him, knowing he was becoming even more possessive since the Hyunjin incident.

"Junnie~" she whined out, "I'm going to literally be hours."
Renjun shrugged and grabbed her hand as they began walking.
"Sounds great, how about the café instead?"

"You're making it sound like a date." She mumbled but she couldn't see the spread of a smile against his lips.
"It could be if you wanted it to but I wanted to take you somewhere nice."

"For our first date? Where?" She asked perked up and Renjun glanced down at her with a shrug.
"It's a secret."

"What the hell! Jisung!" Jieun yelled out when he had accidentally walked past and swiped her project off the table

A gasp fell from his lips as he looked at his best friend in shock.
"Oh- shit, wait Jieun I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-"

Her eyes fell to the monstrosity on the floor, her 10 week project utterly destroyed. All of her hard work gone like that.

Jisung fell to his knees, attempting to salvage anything and Jieun clenched her fists as she looked around to see everyone successfully getting along with her project.

Jisung looked back up at the girl with a guilty look on his face and he stood up.
"Jieun-"

The girl had tears lining her eyes when she shrugged her arm from his grip.
"That took me so long!" She exclaimed, crouching down and frantically attempting to piece them back together.

"Argh!" She yelled out frustrated when her work was beyond savable.
Her hands were on the floor, hair framing her face as stress and strain built up on her.
"What do I do now? Fuck sake, I spent so long- ugh!" She ran a hand through her hair and stood up.

"I'm so sorry-"
A frustrated tear fell from her eyes and she hastily wiped it away, walking towards the door.

"Jieun, Lee Jieun, you can't just-"
The slam of the door sounded through the air. "Walk out of class." Her teacher sighed as the girl left.

Tbh I'd be low-key mad tooBut I love mochi Jisung

But I love mochi Jisung