»54

Ooh 90k

"Maybe if you picked me it would be different

"Maybe if you picked me it would be different." The voice whispered out, eyes looking down at the unconscious girl- knocked out with blood trickling down her forhead.

"Such a shame." He breathed out, a smirk at his lips as he dragged his finger down her face. His breath fanned her face, a wicked smile on his lips as her head layed in his lap- backseat of the van.

"We're almost here." A voice from the drivers seat called out, the Australian accent thick as he looked in the rearview mirror.

Hyunjin nodded curtly before looking down at the girl in his lap with a wide sadistic smile.
"You're mine now babygirl...no one else's."

The car came to a sudden stop, jerking forward and Chan, the Australian driver, got out of the car- scanning the area for anyone.

He opened the backseat door, allowing Hyunjin to get out and hook his arms around Jieun, carrying her out of the car.
"You're so light hm." He tsked and followed the leader into the house.

"Hyung, is that Jieun!" The youngest exclaimed, controller in hand and eyes wide. Jeongin, like a lost puppy, dragged his feet over and gasped at the familiar girl.
"Why do you have her?"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes.
"How do you know who my girl is?" He hissed and Jeongin flinched slightly.
"She's in my English class..."
"Hmph, whatever- no one come into my room unless you want to be beheaded."

Hyunjin began walking over to the stairs, girl in his arm still unconscious.
"Don't worry, I'll take care of you."

He kicked his bedroom door open with his foot and swiftly closed it behind him before walking over to the bed and laying her on it.

"Sweet dreams."