»60

4 months later

4 months later

"It's all clear."

Jaemin's voice sounded through the earpiece, allowing Jieun to nod as she began carefully walking through the abandoned streets of a run down town.

It had been 6 months since Renjun left, 6 whole months and they said time heals- but for Jieun it got worse.
So she filled the void with violence- ultimately joining the gang.

Given she wasn't a very violent person, never would attack someone without reason but she oddly felt empowered.

"Status?" She spoke lowly.
"Alone, alleyway with a case of money."
Jieun registered it in her head and faceia nod, knowing Jeno and Jaemin were watching from CCTV.

"I've got you now Lee Jiyeon." She muttered, clicking her tongue as she moved closer towards the area.

Jieun emptied her mind of thoughts full of Renjun as she felt a presence join her, glancing back and sending a small nod to Donghyuck who handed her over the switchblade.

Jieun exhaled shakily and nodded, switching out her dark jacket for a more brighter one and taking her hair out of the ponytail.

Plastering a smile on her face, she pushed her head up and began joyfully walking into the alleyway.

"Oh hi," Jieun began, earning the attention of the older, darker aura girl.
"Who are you?" She bit out, defensive as she eyed Jieun.

"I'm just a bit lost...could you help me?" Jieun asked, walking closer with a worried expression, eyes big.

"No." Jiyeon said, zipping up the case and clearing her throat.
Jieun sighed and rubbed the back of her neck, hoping it was a signal to Donghyuck to begin.

"Could you just tell me where the nearest public bathroom is? You know how bad periods could be like, wow the flow is so heavy I've leaked about 20 times already and it's only day 3-"

"Listen kid, I really don't care about your period."
"Oh right, sorry haha." Jieun laughed, looking around the alleyway, then up where the roof of the buildings were- seemingly where Donghyuck should be soon.

"You don't happen to have a pad or a tampon right? It's an emergency."

Jiyeon sighed forcefully, dropping the case and gritting her teeth as she looked at Jieun. The girl sported an innocent look, gripping her abdomen.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes, forcefully opening her handbag and rummaging through it.
Jieun took this time to step closer to the girl as she looked through her bag.

Donghyuck had now appeared on the roof of the building, nodding to her.
"Sorry to be a pain." Jieun began, now only inches away, shoulder to shoulder.
"But I'm really not that sorry."

Before Jiyeon could question it, the younger girl had lifted the butt of the gun, knocking her out with it.

Jieun caught the girl before she could fall and make noise, hearing footsteps close in on her and the figures of Doyoung and Jaehyun taking the body and disappearing like nothing happened.

Jieun worked quick, grabbing the case and throwing it up to Donghyuck before grabbing Jiyeon's handbag- putting it over her shoulder.

"Okay good work, but we have company." Jaemin said, alerting the girl.
Jieun acted fast- pulling out her phone as she began walking down the alleyway to the exit.

"I know right! The party was really good, she looked so sexy man, maybe next time I'll make a move." Jieun spoke loudly, walking past two men who had stared at her hungrily but gave her a weird look as she spoke.

"Anyway, she doesn't need to know I'm 15." Jieun said with a laugh, from the corner of her eye watched the men scuttle away into the alleyway- probably on their way to meet Jiyeon.

As soon as she was out of sight, Jieun put the phone away and began running towards the van, quickly sitting in it as the engine began and they drove away.