»64

Jieun slowed down into a walk, convincing herself she had gotten rid of Renjun has her heart painfully cried

All the emotions she had built up came crashing down and Jieun crumbled to the floor, unable to keep herself steady.

From Renjun leaving, to Mark leaving to dealing with the overwhelming amounts of emotion- Jieun was an emotional wreck.

She cried on the pavement, sobbing her heart out with no recollection of her whereabouts or even awareness of surroundings.

The sobs that racked through her body were painful to hear, heart wrenching and she couldn't help it tumble from her lips.
The girl began coughing, lungs tightening and she couldn't stop.

Through her struggles, a blue inhaler was placed in between her lips but she couldn't see through the blur of tears, allowing the inhaler to dispense into her lungs to ease the pain.

She was panting, head down and hiccuping on cries.
Two arms encircled around her, beggining to stand up.

"Come on," his voice was soft, smooth and inviting as he lifted her up, legs hooking around his waist.

Renjun let her cry into his neck, hot tears wetting his skin and it hurt him immensely. He hated himself for it- he really did.

»

When he arrived, she had fallen asleep on him- his motions came to a stop, pressing the doorbell.

A tired looking Jisung answered it.
"Hey- wait what? Renjun! Oh my fuck! What the hell!"

Renjun sighed at Jisung's shocked expression and walked into the house.
"I'll explain soon." He said, holding Jieun in his arms as he began walking up the stairs past a dumbfounded Jisung.

Renjun entered his untouched room, his feet pattering against the floor until he reached the bed, pulling the duvet back and leaning over it- letting her down softly.

Renjun hovered over her as her limbs untangled from him and he let his eyes rake over her face.

He leant down, lips pressing against her forhead lovingly and gently.
"I love you."

Nice little sweet chapter ish

16k in one day you guys baffle me