»11

"Lee Jiyeon, 20

"Lee Jiyeon, 20. Birthday is the 1st of December 1999-"
"What- no it isn't me!" Jieun exclaimed exasperated and strided over to him and looked at the paper.

"I'm Lee Jieun. I'm literally born in 2001 and I'm not 20, I'm 18. My birthday is the 25th of August!" She exclaimed, flicking through the papers.
"Haven't you got a picture of her? Please it isn't me!"

"Lee Jiyeon, around 5'6..." Renjun trailed off, his eyes scanning the girl. "Tattoo of the moon on the back of her neck-" he stopped, turning her around and pushing her head down and pulling the hem of her turtle neck down too.

There was a silence on his end and Jieun waited for his response.
"What the fuck." He growled out, pushing her away.
"Ouch..." She trailed off, falling against the shelving unit and looking back at the furious boy.

"There's no way." He breathed out, patting his pockets and grabbing her phone.
"What are you-"

Renjun held it out for her with stormy eyes.
"Unlock it."
"Why..." She said, taking the phone and he growled out, stepping towards her.
"Okay, okay wait!" She said, fumbling around shakily to unlock it.

Once she had done so, he snatched the phone and began looking through it.
His eyes landed on her Instagram page, squinting at it while reading the bio- which indeed stated she was an 18 year old girl.
"I'm not 5'6 either...I think I'm 5'3." She said quietly and the boy blinked at the phone, going to her contacts.

There were no signs of any gang members and he sharply inhaled a harsh breath of air.
His head fell back in frustration, hand over his eyes in disbelief.

"Um," she began, grabbing the phone from his hand and begining to walk backwards.
"Sorry about your uh, dick- I really hope it's okay...not that I really care to be honest." She shrugged but was closer to the locked door.

Renjun's eyes narrowed at her and she chuckled nervously, hand on the doorknob as he began walking towards her.
"Nice meeting you, bye-"

The door was abruptly pushed back by his hand and she flinched, feeling his presence behind her.
"Not so fast." He muttered.

"You know too much."