03

San almost tripped as he speed walked to his next class.

It was currently passing period between 3rd and 4th period, thus meaning that it was time on his schedule for his most anticipated class of the day; Physics.

San had never been so excited for a physics class in his whole life. He was determined to find out the identity of a certain you-know-who, and thus he was prompted to actually arrive early for once.

He almost tumbled through the door, managing to slow his pace as he dashed into the classroom. He gathered his composure as he walked towards his seat, ignoring the startled stares of the few students in the class who had witnessed his spectacular sprint into the classroom.

San tapped his feet as he watched other students flow into the classroom. A sudden energy had filled the boy, one that San wasn't sure of its identity. It could've been excitement, nervousness, or just too much morning coffee.

Eventually all the students had taken their seat, followed by the striding in of the teacher.

"Hello everyone. I'm taking attendance now. When I call your name, say here."
she announced, the chatter among the students dying down at the sound of her voice.

"Lee Siyeon?"
"Here"
"Wong Kunhang?"
"Here"

San tapped his fingers on his desk impatiently, the teacher's monotone voice taking ages to go through a multitude of names which San frankly didn't care about.

"Jung Wooyoung?"

San's gaze snapped up, immediately scanning around the room.

"Here!" called a voice from the opposite side of the classroom. San's gaze landed on a dark haired boy raising his hand, in a sort of extra signal that he was present.

San smirked to himself.
Found you.' he thought.

The class continued as normal, with the teacher beginning to lecture about some concept as she wrote on the board.

San found himself stealing glances across the classroom at the dark haired boy— San supposed he should think of him by his name, Wooyoung.

Making sure the teacher wasn't looking, San snuck his phone out of his pocket, opening his DMs.

__
Messages

kq_genie:
It's 4th period rn
Don't you have this class with San??
It's your chance to talk to him
__

San practically stared across the room at the other boy.

He noticed Wooyoung lightly jump, before glancing around him. He pulled his phone out of his pocket, seemingly surprised at the notification.

Wooyoung scanned over his screen before quickly typing.

_
young.blood:
Omg ur really set on this huh?
What would I even say to him

kq_genie:
Idk walk up and say
"Hey. U wanna fuck?"
and he'll be like
"Omg that's so romantic yes😍"

young.blood:
NOO
I'M SERIOUS 😭😭
I'm just tryna be his friend anyway
He's way out of my league

kq_genie:
PFFT out of your league?? Please
He doesn't even have a league
That man has NO standards he is one desperate mf

young.blood:
Wow big mood
For real though suggest something to say to him because
Your boy is anxious

kq_genie:
I already gave my suggestion
You said no :((
He's not gonna bite, Wooyoung
I mean unless u want him to
;))