21

Each passing day solidified San's theory about his own feelings.

No matter how much he tried to deny it, a voice inside him told him to stop fighting and accept his own emotions. San hadn't ever had to deal with something like this before.

Most of his past crushes had lasted a few weeks at most, and many died out immediately after San gathered the courage to talk to them, thus realizing they were not all he'd dreamed of them being.

Naturally, he tried to suppress any feelings he might gain towards another male, especially as he got older. The countless insults and anti-gay comments scared him, even if they were directed at others, and not the average, 'straight,' San. He knew it wasn't healthy to deny every feeling you had, but he saw it as a way of survival.

Yet, whenever San thought of him, it was like he stopped caring about any fears he might have. This boldness in and of itself scared him, coming from a place unknown to himself.

San found himself laying awake later and later into the night, recently.

He didn't know what time it even was at the present, yet the darkness of his room suggested the sun had disappeared ages ago. He turned on his phone, wincing at the bright light of his screen as he checked his notifications.

_
New
• Instagram - 13 new comments
• Cat Game - Come and play with...
• Messages - 1 unread from Wooy...
_

San almost dropped his phone as he hurried to click the message notification.
He almost let out a sad laugh at himself. If his eternity spent thinking hadn't confirmed his feelings, his actions definitely did.

He liked Jung Wooyoung. That was obvious.
The constant urges to hold his hand, or pet his hair, all made sense to San upon coming to terms with that fact.

He didn't even know why he let himself fall for him. There was just something about the other that made San feel like taking the risk.

The message loaded, San immediately dedicating his attention to the screen.

_
Wooyoung❤️:
Fmlll
I'm gonna be so dead tomorrow

San🐶:
Why??
You okay?

Wooyoung❤️:
Parents kicked me out for the night🤡
My dad's friend had to stay over at our house and they decided the appropriate course of action was to just
Kick out their own son
"You can find somewhere to be"
Bitch where ?

San🐶:
Oh god
Ahem
You can come here if you like??

Wooyoung❤️:
ugh a sweetie
I appreciate the offer but it's okay I'm at seonghwa's

San🐶:
oh alright

Wooyoung❤️:
I'll come to your place next time don't worry xoxo

San🐶:
I-
iTS OKAY SHSHH

Wooyoung❤️:
lord, he thinks I'm kidding...
I can and will show up at your place at 5am demanding coffee

San🐶:
holy shit 5am
don't even bother waking me up at that point
just get in bed and wait

Wooyoung❤️:
get in your bed ?
[crawls into bed like a demon]
SanNie darliNg it'S tiMe to waKe uP~

San🐶:
you have never said anything more terrifying to me
i am currently shaking thinking about that

Wooyoung❤️:
Good. Tremble in fear.
Wait I just realized
Why are you awake??