25

San lightly tapped at his phone, playing a random game as he leaned against the doorway.

The final school bell that day had rung a minute or two prior, and San, increasingly giddy as he looked forward to today's events, was the first one out of his class.

He'd been distracted through the entirety of the previous night's dinner, too preoccupied in thought to even notice how uncomfortable his suit was. Thankfully his relatives didn't seem to notice, just assuming the boy was a bit tired.

The sight of a dark haired boy practically bouncing over to him grabbed his attention, San grinning at the hyper, hurried pace of the other as he approached him.

"Let's go!" Wooyoung said, abandoning any greeting and jumping straight into ushering San out the door alongside him.

"Did you bring a movie?" Wooyoung casually asked as the two began to speedwalk to the sidewalk. San nodded, pulling the DVD just slightly out of his bag as to indicate its presence.

The two chatted about this and that as they traveled. San thought he could sense just a hint of apprehension in Wooyoung's tone as he talked, increasing the closer the two got to his house.

"I'm kinda nervous for some reason," Wooyoung admitted out loud, somewhat surprising San.

"I would be too, it's okay. I'm always worried I'll get caught for shit like this," he responded, gaining a smile from Wooyoung as the younger nodded.

San felt his hand brush against Wooyoung's, who was walking rather closely next to him.
San swore his heart skipped a beat as he made eye contact with Wooyoung,

"You mind if...?" Wooyoung trailed off, feeling Wooyoung shyly nudge his hand with his own. San immediately shook his head, taking Wooyoung's hand in his own immediately before he could receive an answer. San felt his face heat up at the contact.

He glanced towards Wooyoung, who suddenly avoided eye contact with San in contrast to holding his hand tightly.

The two walked for a good while, hand in hand. San pulled out his phone, seeing a message or two from his friends. Seeing an opportunity, San opened his camera in his message app.

_
Mingi☘️:
guys what should I order I'm at chipotle

Yunho💃🏼:
bitch idk order a burrito

San🐶:
Guys
😭

Yunho💃🏼:
W h a t
Sumn happen?? Good?? Tea???

San🐶:
God I 🤢
Imma throw up holy shit
I'm so happy I feel mf sick god

Mingi☘️:
I
You good?
Explain

San🐶:

I uhhh 😳

I uhhh 😳

Yunho💃🏼:
AHHH ????/??
Omg ship my otp fuck

San🐶:
luv my boyfr
boyfrehh

Yunho💃🏼:
WAIT DID U ASK HIM OU-

San🐶:
NO 😭😭
Damn if u think I have the bravery

Mingi☘️:
San if you don't ask this mf out I swear

San🐶:
NONONO
I think he still believes I'm straight?? Somehow???
I literally brought a gay romance movie to watch with him at his house

Yunho💃🏼:
Istg we'll beat ur ass
Just??? Come out to him??
Let the poor guy know you're an option jfc

San🐶:
SEE I WANT TO??
But also it'd be kinda weird
Like what if he's not interested and I jump into the whole "I'm gay" spiel and he's like,,,,nvm bye

Mingi☘️:
San.
If u tell me you genuinely think this boy isn't interested
Do you hold hands with me and Yunho?? N o

San🐶:
hHHH well uh;;
This is just because he's nervous

Yunho💃🏼:
If he's holding onto you for comfort then you in deeper than you think bitch

San🐶:
AHH STOP STOP
Please we're getting kinda close to his house if he sees these message notifs it's over for me lmaO

Yunho💃🏼:
Omg time to talk about gay porn in here and spam your notifications with it

Mingi☘️:
Good idea
whats your favorite gay porn website mine personally is uhhh...

San🐶:
BYE
Delivered

_