71

(Chapter trigger warning- depictions of panic disorder and anxiety. Read with caution)

-

San quietly hummed as he squeezed the shampoo bottle into his hand, feeling the cascade of water against his back.

San was currently at the house of his boyfriend, having come over to help Wooyoung move his furniture after the pair had grabbed donuts.

Moving the dresser turned out to be a rather tedious task, one which left both boys absolutely dazed afterwards.

While Wooyoung went downstairs to grab himself a drink, San opted to retreat to the bathroom and take a shower; he would probably be staying the night anyways.

Thus here he stood, singing the latest Twice song under his breath as he rubbed the shampoo into his hair.

He almost screamed as the door to the bathroom swung open, revealing a shorter boy standing behind it.

"Wooyoung, what the fuck?" San blurted out, hiding behind the shower curtain on instinct as the boy in question waltzed into the room and shut the door behind him.

"Why didn't you lock the door?" Wooyoung said teasingly, making eye contact with San who peeked his head out from behind the curtain.

"Because!! It's just you here, why would I expect anyone to come in?" San tried to defend himself, his tone coming off just a bit exasperated.

Wooyoung pursed his lips, glancing between San and the shower curtain.

"What are you even hiding? I've seen everything," Wooyoung commented, noticing San still obscured from view.

San only rolled his eyes. "It's different, I didn't expect you to... what are you doing?" he paused, seeing Wooyoung pull his hoodie off up and over his head.

"What does it look like?" Wooyoung spoke as he unbuttoned his jeans, quickly pulling them down and tossing them to the side.

San only stared at him like he was crazy as he discarded the last of his clothes, stepping towards the shower and pulling open the curtain.

"Fuck, it's cold—" San flinched as the air hit him. Wooyoung only shook his head, stepping into the shower carefully.

He pulled the curtain shut, enclosing the two of them in the small space.
"Move, let me get in the water," Wooyoung spoke, stepping carefully around San as to wet his hair.

San naturally found himself staring at the younger's bare form as he tested the water, a bit shocked at how natural the situation seemed. If anything, San was scared of how right him being here felt.

"Were you using my shampoo?" Wooyoung questioned, turning back to glance at San.

"Yeah. I know you're fine with it," San didn't bother defending his actions.

Wooyoung only grinned, lightly tugging San by the wrist towards himself.

San felt himself melt as Wooyoung leaned forward to give him the softest peck he'd ever felt.
"Let me rinse your hair," he muttered as he nuzzled against San's cheek.

San quickly nodded, feeling just a bit flushed at the action.
He soon found himself being guided back under the showerhead, the water cascading against him. San turned around as to avoid getting the water in his eyes.

"What should we order for dinner?" Wooyoung made small talk as he reached up to work the shampoo into his boyfriend's hair.

"I could cook something," San suggested, closing his eyes at the relaxing feeling of Wooyoung's hands messaging his scalp.