46

San walked into the physics classroom, a happy bounce to his step as he arrived.

Today had been a rather cheerful day for him, having spent the previous night at his house with Wooyoung, cuddling and kissing like a newlywed couple. San felt flushed just thinking about it. It seemed like nothing could ever make him get tired of the younger.

The sight of all of the students in his class gathered near the back of the room grabbed his attention. San wandered over to join the group, confused as to what was happening.

"What's going on?" San asked a girl next to him, just a student he didn't know.

She shrugged. "Teacher said there'll be a seating change."

San nodded at this, glancing around the room. He didn't feel like chatting with anyone at the moment, and merely tapped his foot to some song stuck in his head.

His attention was grabbed by the sight of a gorgeous boy walking through the door, one that San smiled brightly upon seeing.

Wooyoung, going through the same confusion process as San, made his way to the back of the classroom to stand with everyone else.

"Hi beautiful," San greeted, a warm smile spreading across Wooyoung's face.

"Hey gorgeous. What's going on?" Wooyoung responded, walking towards San and standing next to him.

"We're getting new seats, I think?" San said, just before hearing the rest of the students go quiet.
The physics teacher stood up, going towards the whiteboard and switching on the projector.

A chart of the classroom's layout apppeared, along with a student's name written on each desk. A chatter arose as most students found their new seat on the board, along with seeing who their desk mate was.

"San..." Wooyoung lightly hit his arm.

"Hm?" San questioned, seeing his boyfriend seemingly become excited. Wooyoung shook San's arm to really grab his attention, pointing at the board with a growing smile.

San read off the chart on the board, quickly locating his name assigned to a seat in the back.
It was then that he noticed who was placed to sit next to him.

"Holy shit..." San smiled widely, turning to look at the boy next to him. Nothing had surprised him more in the world than seeing his boyfriend's name written next to his.

The two exchanged purely evil smiles as they walked over to their desks, already knowing they were going to raise hell sitting together. It would be a miracle if they didn't get separated at some point.

San looked up and made eye contact with the physics teacher, who he swore held the ghost of a smile before she turned away, organizing some papers on her desk.

Ignoring it, he only sat down next to Wooyoung, who was currently getting out his supplies for class and his laptop.

"This is the class where we first met, huh?" San mused quietly, so only Wooyoung could hear.

A small smile arose on Wooyoung's face. "Yeah. Who would've thought I'd be thankful to physics class?" he joked, San almost laughing in response.

The lecture eventually started, going smoothly as usual. This topic turned out to be rather boring, and San eventually decided to take a nap— leaning against Wooyoung's shoulder, that is.

After an eternity, the class finally seemed to come to a close, and students began getting up upon hearing the bell ring.

Wooyoung lightly shook San awake.