43

The sound of squeals overtook the room, accompanied only by the gentle sound of another's laughter.

Wooyoung had had dragged San back to his house that day, deciding it was time to test having his boyfriend over while his parents were home. The two currently found themselves in Wooyoung's room, where a joke gone wrong had resulted in a tickle fight.

San was winning at the moment, having Wooyoung pinned down to his bed and showing no mercy to the younger.

"Stopp! Stop, I'm dying," Wooyoung protested, trying to shove San off of him despite being weak from laughter. The elder reluctantly obliged, a smile on his face from the other's reaction.

"Do you guys want any snack..." the sound of a woman's voice startled the both, who looked over to see Wooyoung's mother standing in the doorway.

A blank look washed over her face as she took in the sight of her son being pinned down on the bed by San.

She shut the door at the speed of light, disappearing from the couple's view.

San nearly burst out into laughter.
"She looked so startled oh goD, what have I done?" he said, struggling to hold back a giggle.

Wooyoung looked somewhere between amused and mortified. "She's probably thinking like 'Oh god my son is no longer a virgin.'," he commented, giving San evil ideas.

Deciding to mess with his boyfriend, San tightened his grip on the boy's arms. "You wanna prove her right?" he said in the flirtiest voice he could muster.

Wooyoung stared up at him with wide eyes, unable to form a single word. The flushed expression nearly killed San on the spot.

"Fuck, I need water, this is too funny," San said, climbing off of Wooyoung and standing up, wandering over to the door. He struggled to even turn the handle through his fits of laughter.

"San!" Wooyoung said out of both exasperation and annoyance. San paid no mind to this, wandering out into the hallway. Wooyoung slid off the bed, hurrying to follow behind him.

"I should've taken a picture of you, I've never seen you so startled aHAHA," San spoke, amused, reaching into his pocket for his phone as if to make a point.

San paused upon not locating the object in his pocket. He calmly checked the other ones, all of which proved to be empty.

"Hey, uh, Wooyoung, have you seen me use my phone since we got here?" San questioned, seeing a confused look on the other's face.

"No, why?" Wooyoung replied, stopping next to San in the middle of the hallway.

"...You sure it's not in your room or something?" San asked, receiving only a curt nod from Wooyoung in response. "Shit," San muttered, rethinking all of his actions that day.

"Can't find your phone??" Wooyoung asked, a look of worry having spread to his expression as well.

"Yeah, I probably left it at school or something... god, I'm such an idiot!" San spoke as a panic began to set in.

"Hey, it's okay! Someone probably put it in the lost and found or something. If you want I can help you find it tomorrow," Wooyoung offered, taking San's hand in his and gently squeezing it. A small smile rose onto San's face despite his inner worry.

"Okay..." he gave in, knowing he couldn't explain to Wooyoung just why he was so worried. He decided to just hope for the best, and shoved his anxious thoughts in the back of his mind.

The pair scurried downstairs to the kitchen, a comfortable silence between them as they walked through the rooms. Neither of Wooyoung's parents were present for the time being, with Wooyoung's mom having retreated to her bedroom.