54

[Chapter warning: strong sexual themes and actions, proceed with caution or skip entirely.
Those who don't want it but want to read the rest; asterisks (**) will be put before the section.]
-

San felt as if he was going to die from the amount of bags he was carrying.

After the pair had left the cafe, Wooyoung had insisted they make a quick stop at the nearby shopping center...

That's where everything went downhill.
Around an hour later San was finally able to successfully escape the stores, although he practically had to drag Wooyoung out with him.

"Why am I carrying all of this?" San whined. Wooyoung bore a smirk as he glanced over to see the sight of his boyfriend struggling with the multitude of bags.

"You're the one who wanted to leave early. I had to buy things for dance," Wooyoung said, showing not a single ounce of remorse.

"You're lucky I love you so much, otherwise..." San muttered, pausing to adjust one of the bags which had begun to tear at the handle.

"I know," Wooyoung responded, a new bounce in his step as he walked. "By the way, whose house are we going to?"

San now stared at the younger, blatantly confused. Whose house? San didn't even know they were planning to go somewhere after this, but he certainly wasn't going to let the opportunity slip by.

"Um, probably mine?" San said cautiously, wanting to see where this was heading.

Wooyoung hummed, contemplating the idea. "Ugh, but your parents are home now though," he complained, as if listing a downside to the thought.

Now this sent a bit of alarm through San. He let out a small laugh, trying not to show his newfound nervousness. "Ahaha, is that a problem, or...?"

Wooyoung thought a bit, before shaking his head. "Nah. Let's just go," he said, suddenly picking up his walking pace.

San, startled at this, hurried to catch up to the other boy who was now leaving him behind.

An eternity of walking thankfully came to an end as the pair arrived at San's house. San rather ungracefully kicked the door open after leveraging the handle with an elbow— he was still carrying the bags, after all.

He finally managed to walk in, followed by Wooyoung who shut the door behind the two.

"Hey honey... oh, hi there Wooyoung!" came the voice of San's mom, who could be seen lying down on their couch.

They both greeted her in return, although the interaction didn't last long— she quickly returned to taking a nap on the couch as she had apparently been doing, after waving the boys off.

The pair made their way upstairs to San's bedroom, where he was finally able to dump the shopping bags on the floor.

Wooyoung shut the door behind the two, quietly turning the lock. He padded up behind San and wrapped his arms around the boy's waist, resting his head on his shoulder.

"Do you have a pair of scissors I can borrow?" he asked, San taking just an extra moment to respond as he mentally moved past being startled at Wooyoung's sudden back hug.

"Uh, yeah I do. They should be in that drawer over there," San gestured, with Wooyoung nodding as he let go. He strolled across the room to the designated area as he began looking.

"Could you set that black bag on your bed for me?" Wooyoung said absentmindedly as he dug through the drawers, not looking back.

San glanced at the pile of bags, seeing not one, but two black ones of varying size. He picked up the smaller one, which seemed to be quite light.