42

San shoved his books in his locker, glancing around the sparsely populated hallway.

He had arrived at school a bit earlier than usual that day, having been especially well rested from the previous evening's show binging and snacking with Seonghwa.

San had to admit Wooyoung chose a good candidate for best friend; he felt that Yunho and Mingi would love the aforementioned male.

The feeling of someone grabbing his wrist harshly snapped San out of his thoughts.
He turned around to find his boyfriend being the one gripping his wrist, an unreadable look on his face.

"Uh... hi cutie," San said, a nervous feeling washing over him as he registered the other's tight hold.

Wooyoung only gave a small smile as he turned and began to walk down the hallway, dragging San behind him. San, of course, was alarmed at this.

"Wooyoung?? Where we goin'??" he questioned quietly, receiving nothing but a small hum in return from the other.

Next thing San knew he'd been pulled into the boys' bathroom, Wooyoung shutting the door behind them rather forcefully. At this point San found himself a bit flustered. His mind was running wild as he imagined where this was heading.

San's imagination soon proved to be correct as Wooyoung led him to a stall, stepping in himself before dragging San along with him into the small space.

Wooyoung shut the stall door, fumbling a bit as he locked it. The gaze he now laid upon San made the boy feel a bit weak.

San found himself feeling a wave of shyness as he found his back pressed against the stall door, his boyfriend firmly placing his hands on San's waist. Wooyoung stepped forward to where his body was up against San's, their faces dangerously close. San felt as if he was slowly going crazy because of it.

"Can I...?" Wooyoung questioned in a half-whisper, a nervousness mixed with longing evident in his tone.

San took a breath, before nodding  enthusiastically.

Wooyoung promptly leaned in, kissing San roughly. San found himself with both hands on the back of Wooyoung's neck, keeping the other close to him. Wooyoung found himself mirroring those actions, similarly bringing his hands up to San's face.

San became quickly startled at the feeling of the other gently nibbling on his lower lip, as if asking permission for entrance. It was immediately granted, and San found himself being greeted with a strange warmth, one accompanied by a somewhat dizzy feeling in his head.

The deepening kiss awakened some sort of instinct in San, as he moved to now grip the younger's dark hair. Wooyoung noticed the sudden rise in San's confidence and therefore upped his own to rival it.

Wooyoung pulled back, much to San's dismay, but quickly focused his attention on San's neck, littering messy kisses down towards the base.

This made San's heart race. Now gripping the cloth on Wooyoung's back, San found himself holding back the urge to make any sounds at the feeling. Wooyoung stopped upon reaching the collar of San's sweatshirt. It was quite small, effectively covering up everything aside from the boy's neck. That was a problem.

"San," Wooyoung spoke, a little bit out of breath, "Are you wearing anything underneath that?"

San, disoriented, stared at the other. "Yeah... a t-shirt," he said, blatantly confused and still riding on the high of a few seconds prior. Wooyoung nodded, as if making a choice.

"Then it's coming off," he stated, grabbing the bottom of San's sweatshirt and pulling up. San, entirely too compliant, put his arms up as to assist him; soon the sweatshirt came off to reveal a loose black T-shirt underneath. Wooyoung smiled at this, turning his attention back to San as he hung the sweatshirt over the stall door.

San slightly flinched as he found all of Wooyoung's attention on him again, the younger pulling aside the T-shirt's much looser collar to reveal San's collarbone.

All San felt as a euphoric feeling overtook him completely was the leaving of soft bites and kisses all over his collarbone and shoulder, ones that would definitely leave a mark later.

"Ah, Wooyoung, hey," San found himself muttering as the younger focused on a certain spot near the base of his neck. Wooyoung only smiled against him, leaving a gentle peck on the area.

As if the world were against them— the first period bell rung.

Wooyoung glanced up at the ceiling in disbelief, muttering a blunt "what the fuck?" as he backed away from his boyfriend. San found himself suddenly pissed off as well, the bell having interrupted the two.

"I'm going to drop out. Fuck this," San groaned, grabbing his sweatshirt off of the door and pulling it over his head.

Wooyoung sighed, running a hand through his hair in an attempt to make it look less disheveled. After the two gathered their composure they hesitantly swung open the stall door, and stepped out...

Standing at the bathroom sink at that moment was none other than Song Mingi, a wad of paper towels in his hand from the dispenser.

The trio immediately made eye contact in the mirror. An evil smile formed on Mingi's face upon seeing the two stumble out of the stall, Wooyoung's hair messy and both clearly disoriented.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite couple! How interesting that you exit from the same stall..." Mingi spoke, turning around to face the pair.

"Shut it, Mingi," San said through his teeth as Wooyoung began to laugh. Mingi shook his head, a grin still adorning his face.

The pair hurried out of the bathroom as to grab their stuff before class, both having left it in their lockers. San worked on trying to pat down Wooyoung's hair during the journey there, knowing he had caused it.

After a scramble to each of their individual lockers, the two rejoined in the hall, now surrounded by fellow students rushing to class.

"I've gotta go, my class is pretty far," Wooyoung said as they walked, with San nodding understandingly.

Wooyoung glanced around, seeing only one or two students in the area. He leaned in to quickly kiss San, blurting out a goodbye before dashing off.

San felt himself flush.
He didn't know it was possible for him to like someone so much.

A frightening yet bubbly feeling came over San as he thought about his emotions towards the other, how they'd changed, grown, and whatnot.

He knew he couldn't describe his feelings for Wooyoung as a simple "like" anymore, at this stage; to say that would be a great understatement.

In other words: Choi San knew he'd fallen in love.