1😐

𝕆𝕟𝕚𝕜𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧:

"ONIKA GET YO BRIGHT ASS UP FOR SCHOOL" my loving mother yelled.
Sighing I got up rolling my eyes in the process.

Let me introduce myself I'm Onika Maraj I'm originally from Queens New York but moved here about 3 years ago cause my mom gotta job offer. I live with my mom Carol and my two sisters Chanel who is older than me and Ming who is younger than me and they both irk me🙄. And well my dad he somewhere chocking on dick. I'm 17 years old and I'm not nice unless you my friend or family other than that gtfo. I know I know you wanna see me and my beautiful family well here are some visuals

 I know I know you wanna see me and my beautiful family well here are some visuals

My lovely mother who is crazy as shit.

My older sister Chanel who is 20 and annoying as hell she dates this girl that I honestly thought was a boy

My little sister Ming who is 14 and a big ass baby  she date this annoying ass dude from Louisiana wit dents in his head

Here is me the lovely onika single asf also gay asf i got to H.W high ( made up school) wit my sister ming. Now on wit the story

I up and walked into the restroom doing my  hygiene routine. After I was done puttin on lotion I went to see what to wear.

I decided on a plain white shirt with some sweats I ain't tryna impress nun of these hoes. After puttin on my cloths and spraying on my favorite spray on I walked out my room only to come face to face with Ming big head ass.

"Eww" she said lookin me up and down with her face scrunched up. "What" I asked "It's the first day of school and you lookin like that"  I rolled my eyes and pushed her out the way "shut up I still look fine" I said sticking my tongue out "you look like a hobo" I flicked her off and walked down stairs.

"Finally you brought ya light ass down" my mother said rolling her eyes. I ignored her comment "well morning to you to mother" I said with sarcasm "good morning my baby"she said kissing my cheek. I swear her ass bipolar.

"Mhmm well I'm finna go I'm riding with Rih" I said grabbing a apple. "Ok take ya sister" she sad making me roll my eyes "ok" I said plainly "she better hurry up before I leave her" I said lookin down at my phone seeing Rih texted me to come out "MING BRING YO ASS" she yelled loud asf scaring the shit outta me.

Ming came running down saying she was ready we said our goodbyes and my mom told us that Chanel is getting us from school. We walked out and I hopped in the passenger side while Ming went to the back I made sure to slam her door hard asf.

"SLAM MI DOOR AGAIN GYAL I DAR YA 'TUPID ASS" she said look at me like I was crazy "my bad Rih" I said tryna hold in my cackle while Ming back there dying . "Ain na damn my bad ya did tah shit on purpose" she one of them island girls well I am too but her accent strong she getting a lil better at hiding it doe. 

"Whatever" I said turning up the radio. The ride there was full of  Ming otp being loud asf Rih telling her to shut up and getting mad and me playin different songs.

When we finally got there I kissed Ming bye and me and Rih made our way to first period late asf and not caring.

"Robyn, Onika nice of you to join us today" Ms.Clark ass said I thought she was retiring why her old ass move up to our grade " I wouldn't say nice but it's ok" I said shrugging. The class laughed Ms.clark glared at me "Just shut up and take your seats"she said sighing "whaa a nice wey 'tah ask" Rih said sarcastically. We took our seats and about 30 minutes into this boring ass lesson the door flew open causing me to turn my head to it.

A beautiful girl with honey tone skin and blonde ish hair walked in

"Well hello you must be the new student" Ms.clark bitch ass said. The girl just nodded her head. Damn she can't speak.

"Well um what's your name" the girl whisper something that I guess only Ms.clark ass heard "Well Beyoncé welcome to H.W. High I'm Ms.clark your history teacher" the bitch said smiling hard. Beyoncé just nodded looking down "Would you like to introduce yourself" big foot asked. Beyoncé looked up fast and shook her head no. Why her ass being all shy and shit?

"Well Beyoncé you can have a seat right there by Onika" she said pointing to the empty desk next to me. HELL NO I don't know this bitch man see this hoe always doing shit.

She walked over and sat down I got a whiff of her smell and she smell good asf like warm vanilla or some shit. Through the rest of the lesson I was just on my phone not giving a fuck about this history shit.

When the bell rung I grabbed my shit and walked out. While I was outside of the class door waiting on Rih ass I seen that shy girl walk out with her head down I forgot her name but I was interested in her I don't know why but I was so I called out for her.

"Aye" I said some other bitch turned around pointing to herself smiling and shit " No bitch not yo musty ass" her smile turned into a mug and she flicked me off and walked away I just shrugged And called out again this time she turned around and pointed to herself. What's up with these bitches and pointing to they self " yea you" I said she walked up to me with her head down. "What's yo name"

She looked up at me her eyes look innocent asf she look innocent asf. She whispered something and I rolled my eyes " I can't hear you ma" she blushed and looked down. I lifted her head up with my finger "what's your name" "Beyoncé" she said lowly. Damn her voice bout deep asf.

"Hi Beyoncé I'm Onika" she whispered a hi and looked back down. I don't know why I was being nice to her ass she just seem so innocent and interesting. "Can I see your schedule" I asked she nodded and handed it to me. I looked over it we had a couple of classes together but not this next one. I gave it back to her "you know your way to your your next class" I asked. She nodded and looked back up      " ok well I'll see you at lunch just come sit at the table with me" I said she nodded and whispered a ok and with that she walked away and I headed to my next class.

I don't know where Rih five head ass went.