Chapter 1

Fang got up and walked out of her cave with the others surrounding. It’s amazing that we each get our own caves! Fang thought. "Fang! Let's go out for a patrol," Forest Claw called out from his cave.
"Of course who's coming with us?" Fang asked.
"Fox, River and Phantom. Along with their mentors," Forest Claw responded
"Ok! See them at the entrance then!" Fang yelled walking away to the entrance of Faite pack territory. The only clearing in the forest. Fox, Phantom, and River are my best friend’s ever since we were little Fang thought.
"Yo! Fang!" A voice called behind Fang.
“Yo!, Phantom!” Fang said.
"Ready for the patrol" Phantom asked
"Of course... looks like the others are here"   Fang said as Fox, River and their mentors came over to Phantom and Fang.
"Come-on let's go" Silver Breeze said as we walked out into the forest.
"Look out for foxes and coyotes!" Shadow Heart called
"Wait! I smell a fox!" Fox growled his voice deep.
“That’s right” a patrol of foxes stepped out of the shadows.
"FOXES!” Shadow Heart yelled attacking the foxes chasing them to the other side of the border. Of course they would be afraid Shadow Heart has killed more than twenty foxes over the past year. Fang thought  Another fox stepped out. “Lion Scar!” Phantom yelped. Lion Scar is the most feared fox of all, Fang thought
A snarling started from behind Fang then  Fox jumped on a young fox apprentice near Lion Scar. She bit Fox on the neck and growled. She launched herself at Fox ripping his fur off in tufts. Phantom ran at her silently and smashed her head on a rock. She growled again this time she bit Phantom on the neck and scratched open his belly. Lion Scar leaped into battle slashing at Fox.
"LION SCAR!" Shadow Heart yelled as he ripped off some tufts of fur leaving a deep scratch. Lion Scar growled “this isn’t over!” He ran away leading the apprentice with him. 
"STUPID MUTTS!" Fox yelled as he held his paw to his stomach with his paw glowing Fox! Are you kidding me! Healing yourself out here! What if the foxe's find out!?" Fang thought Fang looked around no foxes in sight sigh.
" I think they ran. Next time we need to bring Shadow Eater" All the others looked at Fang like she was crazy about what she said.
"What!?" Then she saw there was a fox… her belly touching the ground she was the same fox apprentice.
"COME OUT HERE NOW!" Fang snarled.
“If you insist.” The fox came out “my name is Dark.” she growled. Dark slammed her front right paw on the ground and lightning came surging out of the sky and Darks fur was sparking her eyes completely white.
"Oh no you don't!" Fang yelled slapping her tail on the ground surrounding her and the others with rocks and dirt while making an unbreakable cage around Dark
"Fang!" Phantom gasped as the dome of rick came down. This time Dark had more energy and she summoned a Thunderstorm.
"Phantom do it.." Phantom quickly made a shadow needle and stabbed Dark in the front right paw with it. Dark fainted.
"I'll take her" Phantom growled his eyes turning black as they walked into camp. Fang noticed that next to both of Dark’s eyes was the mark of lightning. Wolves gasped and the mothers growled at the unconscious body.
"I’ll take her into my cave" Fang said
"Are you Sure?" Phantom asked
"Yes I'm positive can you bring a deer in later?" Fang asked
"Ok" Phantom said as they walked into Fang's cave. It had a small waterfall and a river cutting through the clearing, and there was also an area in the back that you couldn't reach unless you swim across the river. Then the area in front of that was Fangs training area.
"Put her there" Fang said nodding to the area in the back. Phantom put Dark down in the area behind the river and then Phantom left. Fang swam to the area where phantom put Dark down. She started to tend to any wounds and scratches Dark had. Fang couldn't stop looking at the lightning bolts on the side of Dark's eyes. it's like mine… Fang thought looking at the vine markings on her shoulder that was covered by a giant scar Fang began to clean Dark up using water. Later Phantom brought a deer in.
"Here that should last a while and if the fox wakes up there should be enough for the both of you" Phantom said.
"Thanks Phantom" Fang said as Phantom left now when will you wake up? Fang wondered. Dark bolted up gasping.
“Where am I! Wolf!” Dark growled.
"Shhh shh! It's ok, your in my cave, and I won't hurt you," Fang said looking behind her. She started swimming across the river to the other piece of clearing.
“Well aren’t you sweet saving a fox that tried to kill you!” Dark hissed, “if I were you, I'd be screaming in terror!”
"Why would I?" Fang asked
"were pretty much equals"
“I AM THE ONE TO DECIDE WHO LIVES AND DIES!” Dark howled bolting out of the cave. But she was stopped by a rock pushing her back into the cave trapping them in Fang started to stare at the scar on her own shoulder.
"They'll kill you, ya know… I mean especially Shadow Heart. He will rip your ear off or impale you with a tree branch" Fang said bitterly.
"Sh-Shadow Heart!?" Dark stammered “i've never heard of him besides when we had that fight. Does HE have a power?”
"Yes it's known as the blood scar" Fang said. Dark smirked “we call it blood star magic.”
"He can control anyone by looking at them he can even make them... explode by their blood." Fang said softly. “WELL HE NEEDS TO DIE!” Dark yelled using her lightning to bolt the rock into the river behind them, in the middle of the clearing.
"Anyways I believe you know my power" Fang said laying down her scar more noticeable. Dark widened her eyes “well that’s a big scar. Anyway, I wanted to tell you...that i’m a spy.” dark smiled.
Fang sighed "of course you are that’s why your in my cave...Ack!" Fangs scar began to open up as she tensed her muscles. Fang jumped in the water blood clouding it.
. “I don’t care” Dark said jumping out of the cave into the Fait pack camp.
"KILL HER!" Shadow Heart yelled as him and Fox pinned Dark down and dragged her back to Fangs cave sealing it off for good.
"Rookie mistake," Fang commented.
“I don’t need your stupid comments,” Dark said coldly.. Fangs head shot up, “it's close to midnight stay there” Fang said limping out of her cave and then sealing it back up again Fang limped out
"Oh Fang! What happened!?" Ice Tail yelped concerned.
"I'm fine dad I just tensed up my muscles too much," Fang said.
"Ok I'm afraid you can't go to the Gathering though" Ice Tail said.
"Ok I'll head back to my cave" Fang said turning around and walked out of the clearing into her cave.
"Let me guess they couldn't care less?" Dark said smirking.
"No don't you remember what tonight is?" Fang said laying down.
"No… THE GATHERING!" Dark said bolting up.
"Don't worry we'll get you to your pack soon" Fang said "just sleep for now".
"Like I'm going to listen to you!" Dark spat as Fang climbed up some rocks to a platform with a bed in the back of it where Fang curled up to sleep.
"I wouldn't trust me being, in, here, with you alone! I might kill you in your sleep!" Dark yelled threatening Fang.
Fang sighed "ok" Fang simply said resting her head on her paws drifting into sleep.