Chapter 20

Dark Moon gasped. “Bu-but how!?” She asked.
    “Do you mind explaining?” Fang Crystal asked her mom.
    “No problem.”
As Griffin Wing explained Dark Moon was looking out at the forest.
    “So, Zorea. I believe we've met. What do you know about her that will help defeat her?” Dark Moon asked Griffin Wing. Griffin Wing fell silent.
"Mom… what’s wrong?" Fang Crystal asked.
"Zorea… is an… old friend" Griffin wing said unfurling her wings.
“But she’s a tiger. How could she be a wolf’s friend!?” Dark Moon asked curling her claws under the sand imagining the sand as Zorea.
"She's not a tiger actually… shes a wolf she was a shapeshifter the only wolf shapeshifter. Her actual name is Zeanna Falls." Griffin Wing said laying down next to Dark Moon.
"Would you like to hear a story about it?" Griffin Wing asked.
“Yes but later. I don’t think Ice Tail knows your here.” Dark moon said rushing into Ice Tails den.
“Griffin Wing is alive and right outside in the clearing!” She yelled at Ice Tail.
"I know I announced it to the pack it was in the middle of the naming ceremony" Ice Tail said calmly.
“Well then why couldn’t I hear you. I saw you speaking but not talking…”
"Oh I guess I was speaking in tongue… heh heh" Ice Tail said awkwardly.
    “Is that the old wolf language? Because us foxes stopped using our language called tooth long before.”
"It's for if we get captured by coyotes or foxes" Ice Tail said.
    “Hmmmm…” Dark Moon said.
"Oh! ack I need to set up dawn patrol!" Well then. Just completely forgets about me. No Big problem! Dark moon thought grinding her teeth. Wait! I neto tell Eagle Heart to have the pack move back to our own territory! Dark moon raced over to Eagle Heart.
    “Hey Eagle Heart!” She called.
“Yes?” he asked.
    “Shouldn’t we be going back to fox territory?” Dark Moon asked.
    “I was just about to tell the foxes. But thanks for the reminder anyway.” Eagle Heart said jumping up to the bloodstone.
    “All foxes gather for it is time to go back to our own territory!” Eagle Heart yelled. Foxes across the clearing cheered and Tree Tails new pups yipped with excitement. Dark Moon smiled. One day that will be me and Shadow Slayer. The foxes gathered behind Eagle Heart. They ran back to the fox territory.
"Bye Dark Moon!" Fang crystal yelled sadly.
    “Bye!” Dark Moon yelled back.
When they got to the terriory it looked the same as it had before the fire.