Chapter 3

Fang woke yeesh that was a nasty trick oh well Fang thought looking at her scar that once again opened due to Dark biting it.
"All wolves old and young please come gather at the Moon Stone" Ice Tail howled
"Phantom what happened at the Gathering?" Fang asked.
"The fox you took in started shooting lightning and made a fire in the middle of the Gathering” Phantom said wincing at his paw. A scar like a lightning bolt was there.
"The Gathering was disastrous. What we need to do is to recuperate and help anyone we can. I think we should send some of our apprentice's and Ghost Tongue to go on a rescue mission. Any wolves, foxes or coyotes need to be rescued and healed. It's what we do." Ice Tail announced.
"Yes sir!" Ghost Tongue yelled from the crowd. Fox, phantom, River and me headed to the Gathering area and found dozens of foxes, wolves and coyotes.
"All right what you do is uncover and heal" Ghost Tongue said running to help a stuck dalmatian. Fang and Fox found an injured fox.
" Here let us help" Fox said softly
"Ok" she said sighing Fox began to heal the foxes shoulder and bleeding head.
"Here, let me move these rocks off you," Fang said. Coming to the rocks to gently move the fox looked up at them
"Thank you I thought wolves were heartless" he said.
"Help anyone you can!" Ghost Tongue yelled. Fang found a fox stuck under a giant tree branch..
"Oh my goodness! Here let me help!" Fang yelped. Fang carefully lifted up the tree branch with vines.
"Where’s Dark!?” The fox howled. The fox ran at full speed towards each fox searching frantically.
"Oh! She must have gone back to her pack,” Fang said to the fox. The fox looked relieved. The fox ran off towards the Storm Pack camp. Fang began to lift all of the branches and rocks up carefully off of the other coyotes, wolves and foxes making her scar burst open.
"Phantom! Hurry!" Fang yelled. Phantom used his shadows and got everyone out of danger. Fang dropped the Rock's and tree branches and limped over to Fox healing anyone he could.
“FANG!" Fox yelped
"It's fine I'll have Silver Wing heal me later" Fang said
"Ok I'll bring you there. I have to check in with mom anyways," Fox said.
“Okay,” Fang replied. Fang walked over to Phantom who was talking to foxes, coyotes, and wolves.
“Hey Phantom, where's Ghost Tongue?" Fang asked.
"He's helping the coyotes, foxes, and wolves to their borders. He’s the only one allowed to cross them," Phantom said.
"Okay well then I will...do something” Fang said. Phantom went back to helping the coyotes, foxes, and wolves. Fang heard a growl. Fox was trying to help a coyote but it refused to be healed by a wolf. Fang trotted over to them “if you want to live let Fox help you,” Fang demanded. The coyote snarled coldly before letting Fox heal him. “Thanks Fang!” Fox said cheerfully. Fang went over to a wolf. “Falcon Claw!” Fang gasped “I thought you were one of the fastest wolves around!”
“I am but apparently rocks are faster,” Falcon Claw growled, “and now I’m getting rescued by an apprentice...great!”
"Hehe It's ok don't forget I had to save Ice Tail. My own father. Hehe just imagine how embarrassed he was!" Fang said.
"Heh yeah I guess," Falcon claw said as Fang helped him out from under the rocks
"It's almost done! All of the healing!" Fox shouted.
"Okay, hey Phantom do you smell that!?" Fang said.
"Nope dust is filling my nostrils go check it out if you want" Phantom said. Fang followed the scent trail. It lead to Dark smelling a hyena den.
"Yo! You smelled it didn't you!?" Fang asked Dark.
“Yes but nobody else smelled it but me. Have you seen my mother…Pebble Fur?” Dark asked “i’m worried about her.”
Fang nodded her head “she went back to your camp. I sent h-” Fang was cut off as a giant hyena lunged out of the den knocking over both Fang and Dark. Fang summoned a giant Boulder and smashed it into the hyena's head. The hyena got up unsteady then sent a pawful of dirt into Fang’s eyes. She couldn’t see but she heard Dark scream in pain. Fang made a shield of Thorny Vines.
"Wait... I KNOW YOU! YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!" Fang screamed. Fang opened her eyes them turning red she tied the hyena up with Thorns, sticking into every square inch of its body until it bled to death. Her eyes turned back to her normal friendly blue eyes. Dark was lying unconscious on a boulder.
"FOX!" Fang howelled. Fox ran around trees, and rocks to Fang and Dark with Ghost Tongue.
"I’ll heal her,” Fox said.
"Ok good I'll get the…body out of here,” Fang said
"We'll have to take her to our camp we can't deliver her to her pack we aren't allowed to cross the border" Fox said.
"I'll deliver the message "Ghost Tongue said as he ran off to the fox border. Fox and Fang ran into camp into Fox's cave filled with Herb's that he eats for his power to become stronger.
"Come-on wake up show us your ok" "use your power!” Fang said. “Alright,” Fox said. Fox started to heal Dark. dark woke up. “I have to kill the hyena!” She growled. “We already did that,” Fang said. Fang let Dark go back to her camp. It was night I avenged you mom I love you… and I missed you It was night so she went to her bed and fell asleep.