Chapter 25

Fang crystal, Griffin wing and Zeanna Falls watched as the two walked off.
“Ummm so I think I should make my presence known” Zeanna Falls said.
“Zeanna Falls do you think that's a good idea?” Griffin wing asked.
“Yes” Zeanna Falls said with a sad smile as she walked to the front and announced that she was Zorea then begged for forgiveness for what she has done.
“NO WAY YOUR BAD BLOOD!” one of the foxes yelled.
“I'm sorry I wasn't consciously doing that. I had to be filled in for what I had done by my friend Griffin wing and her daughter Fang Crystal.” Zeanna Falls said.
Griffin wing walked up next to Zeanna Falls and all of the wolves at the gathering bowed except for Ice tail and Fang crystal.
“My wolves I understand that you have come to hate Zeanna for what she has done but I would like for the Foxes and coyotes to accept that she is here to clear her name and try to make peace” Griffin wing announced.
“Zeanna Falls is not a threat. Instead she was someone who needed saving! And I am proud that Zeanna Falls was freed by my own daughter”
“Please this is my home as well” Zeanna falls begged, tears streaming down her face.
“Well… I guess you can stay.” Dark Moon said.
“Who said you were the wolves, or foxes, or coyotes alpha?” Eagle Heart asked. “No one!”
“Eagle Heart, I’m not trying to be the alpha. Jeez!”
“I think she deserves your respect!” Fang Crystal spoke up “Zeanna Falls isn't even one of your own! And she asks for your forgiveness! I mean if that was you would you do that!? My best guess is no! She deserves respect!” Fang crystal spat.
“Now now. Of course we will. If she can prove it in a test for respect” Eagle Heart growled. Foxes around them cheered at Eagle Hearts idea.
“Eagle Heart, if you touch a single piece of fur on Zeanna Falls I will erase you and your pack from existence!” Griffin Wing growled assertively.
“Then I will wipe out the wolves! For good! They won’t even go to Silver pack!” Dark Moon yelled. “I will even hurt you Fang Crystal! You may be my friend and I will never kill you but I am a loyal fox!”
Griffin Wing shot Dark Moon a heavy look of disapproval.
"Fine but if anyone in my pack is hurt i will take you down and Blood Light will have your land" Griffin wing growled, dark smoke wrapping around her legs with glowing red eyes. Fang Crystal wasn't surprised. Mother is always the stubborn one and her and Blood Light are sortove friends. But a lot of the others listen to her Because she controls life and death itself.  Fang Crystal Thought smirking.
"You know Dark Moon you're messing with the wrong flame here" Fang Crystal said walking over to Dark Moon sitting down.
"What do you mean!?" Dark Moon asked.
"Don't forget who can control life and Death" Fang Crystal said loud enough for everyone to hear.
"Who?" Dark Moon asked quietly
"My mo-" Fang started but she was cut off by all of the wolves there cheering Griffin wings name.
"Oh… that's actually kinda scary…" Dark Moon whispered.
"Ye-" Fang Crystal started then she remembered
"Hey! Frost fall!" Fang Crystal called
"Wassup?" Frost Fall said walking over to Fang Crystal
"Dark Moon, this is Frost Fall, he is my best friend" Fang Crystal said. Frost Fall nodded
"Yeah… anyways wassup?" FrostFall asked
"Can you fill Dark Moon in with what my mom's power can do?" Fang Crystal said.
"You mean powerS" Frost fall said sitting down next to Dark Moon"and yes of course"
"Basically, Griffin Wing can control all of life and can kill things just by looking at them" Frost fall said simply. Fang tuned around what the!? Fang Crystal thought as she stared at Eagle Heart or Griffin wing? They looked very similar. They both had wings. But they didn’t at the same time. Fang Crystal turned to Dark Moon.
"Help!" Fang Crystal said. Dark Moon came rushing over. “Yeah!?” Dark Moon said, “I didn’t mean what I said back there. I just wanted to prove to Eagle Heart I’m trustworthy… but I’m just a bump on a log...”
"Uh… anyways I can't tell who that is, they don't look like my mom but not like Eagle Heart either but at the same time they do…"
“Oh you mean Dove Flight. She’s technically just a white version of Eagle Heart without fire flight.”
"Ok… hey look" Fang Crystal said quietly as she nodded at River Heart
“Hey is River Heart flirting with Leaf!?” Dark Moon asked.
"I don't know, let's get Blood Fang," Fang Crystal said.
“Blood Fang?” Dark Moon said confused. “Did Blood get named?”
"Yes now he can turn us invisible!" Fang Crystal said.
“Why do we need to be invisible?” Dark Moon asked.
"River has excellent ears and good eyes so we need to be invisible" Fang Crystal said
“Well then I can transform into Blood Fang,” Dark Moon said.
    “ABSOLUTELY NOT!” Fang Crystal yelled.
“Well then count me out.” Dark Moon said, transforming into Blood Fang. She could use his powers too! Dark Moon went invisible.
"No! Blood Fang has a girlfriend she's going to be so confused! Actually mad because you know her!" Fang whispered.
    “Is it you!?” Dark Moon asked appearing by an Ivy bush
"No! It's Yin!" Fang Crystal whispered. Dark Moon's gaze darkened. She clearly didn’t like Yin smoke.
"Change back hurry!"Fang Crystal panicked.
“Okay.” Dark Moon said, turning into yet herself Fang Crystal.
"Ok why me!" Fang Crystal asked.
    “Well then i’ll change to… Yi-Yi-you know who.” Dark Moon turned into Yin just as Yin Smoke appeared around the Ivy bush.
"Yin Smoke! Uhhh Dark Moon was just practicing her morphing!"
"She better not go after my man!" Yin smoke Growled
"N-No she won't!"Fang Crystal said. Just then Blood Fang came over…