Chapter 23

Fang Crystal heard a noise in the night coming from Shadow Heart's den. Fang Crystal ran over to his cave.
"Shadow Heart?" Fang Crystal said.
Shadow Heart didn't respond. Fang felt her heart pounding just as she was going to look to see Shadow Heart's eyes she jolted awake sweating from head to tail.
"It was only a dream," Fang sighed. It was still night. Fang walked out into the forest
    “Hey.” Someone said. “Hey Fang Crystal. come here” Dark Moon was hiding in a bush, her eyes sleepy.
"Hey Dark Moon," Fang Crystal said.
“I was thinking that we could talk. I just saw my dad in a dream to find he was dead. Then I saw a vision. It was Zorea. In the vision of course. Unless I actually saw her. Hmm.” Dark Moon whispered.
“It’s impossible I would-” Fang Crystal started a shiver went up her spine.
Is… is Zeanna Falls gone? Fang Crystal Thought.
"I-I think Zeanna Falls is still here" Fang Crystal said.
“Zeanna what? Well first of all it’s Zorea. Unless there’s another wolf.” Dark Moon said.
"Zeanna Falls is Zoreas true identity. I think that darkness had taken her soul over. But it's gone because now she's not dead…" Fang Crystal said.
“Umm… whaaaaaaa? How can someone not be dead? Is she a zombie or what?” Dark Moon asked confused.
“I-I think her soul was… extracted from her body…” Fang Crystal said with an eerie emptiness.
“Wow. Thanks for freaking me out.” Dark Moon said. “Anyways see ya!” Dark Moon called running back to the foxes camp. I think Zeanna Falls carcass is somewhere around here...Fang thought.
“Carcass? What?” Another voice said. “Well anyway my name is Garry. My owner should be around somewhere. We just started taking walks in the forest. Also yes I am a dog.”
"A FREAKING MUTT!!! GET!" Fang Crystal growled scratching Garry on the nose. Garry yelped with fear running back to an unusual smell.
"Dumb mutts" Fang Crystal growled. Fang walked to where her mother described Zeanna Falls to be dead then she found it. It was horrible. Zennas Falls body was suspended in the air by black… things. Fang got rid of the black things. Zeanna Falls fell to the floor. A short while after Zeanna woke up
"Hello? Where am I?, who are you?" Zeanna Falls asked.
"Your back!. Do you remember Griffin Wing?" Fang Crystal asked.
"Yes… yes I do!" Zeanna Falls exclaimed.
"I'm her daughter Fang Crystal," Fang Crystal said.
"No wonder! You look so much like her!" Zeanna Falls said.
"Come Zeanna Falls, let's go home" Fang Crystal said softly. Fang Crystal and Zeanna Falls walked back home.