Chapter 27

Fang Crystal got up
"Ma! The gathering is over!" Fang Crystal called. All of the wolves started back to camp. Fang Crystal and Blood Fang stayed behind.
"Are you upset about her?" Fang Crystal asked.
"Nah… hey… I heard about your break up" Blood Fang said.
"Yeah good thing it was mutual between us we decided that we should break up" Fang Crystal said.
"In that case…" Blood Fang said looking at Fang Crystal before tackling her.
"Hey!" Fang Crystal said, then she bursted out laughing.
"Ok let's get back up" Blood Fang said. They got back up and started walking again.
"Hey tomorrow is Love-day" Fang Crystal said.
"Yeah… would you be my dance partner?" Blood Fang asked.
"Yeah… I-I would love to" Fang Crystal stuttered. Both of them blushed. Blood Fang then tackled Fang Crystal again.
"Hey... what's up!?" Fang Crystal said.
"Fire…" Blood Fang said, sniffing the air.
“Lets go check it out" Fang Crystal growled. Blood Fang and Fang Crystal ran over to where the smelled smoke to see Dark Moon standing over a coyote then got engulfed in huge flames.
"DARK MOON!" Fang Crystal screamed. Fang Crystal tried to run to Dark Moon but Blood Fang stopped her.
"I will go, you need to stay here" Blood Fang said. Blood Fang ran over to the Coyote and jumped over them then skidded to a halt before walking over to the Coyote and stepped on his head. Fang Crystal saw Blood Fang growel something then bite at the Coyotes ears. The Coyote then got up and jumped on Blood Fang. Blood Fang wrestled free then bit, the Coyote lightly then the Coyote ran away.
"Fancy seeing you here am I right?"someone said behind Fang Crystal.
Fang Crystal turned around.
"Heather!" Fang Crystal gasped in relief
"Actually now it's Heather Wilt Fang" Heather Wilt said.
"Oh! Sorry and my name is Fang Crystal now" Fang Crystal said
"Nice to know" Heather wilt said
“Hey who's the hottie?" Heather wilt asked
"Blood Fang" Fang Crystal said hesitantly. Blood Fang looked at Fang Crystal widened his eyes then ran to Fang Crystal and tackled her again.
"How many times are ya gonna do that!?" Fang Crystal asked just then a burst of flames shot passed her.
"We need to go let's grab Dark Moon while we're at it" Blood Fang said. Blood Fang picked up Dark Moon and ran back to the wolves camp. They took Dark Moon to the healers den
"Silver Wing we found her being attacked by a Coyote!" Fang Crystal said. Silver Wing looked at Dark Moon and nodded. Fang Crystal and Blood Fang sat next to Dark Moon. Blood Fang sat closer to Dark Moons head than Fang Crystal. They both fell asleep with Fang Crystals head rested sideways on Blood Fang's shoulder.