Chapter 21

Fang crystal  walked back to her cave sighing. Fang crystal layed down and thought of all the times she had fun with Dark Moon and sighed.
"Hey honey let me tell you what happened with Zeanna Falls ok?" Fang Crystal nodded.
"It was a long time ago when I was a apprentice me Pond and Shadow or as you formally know them as Pond Fur and Shadow Eater. I was settling into my cave and I looked over to see the other wolf who was in the cave next to mine I walked over to her and said "hi im Griffin you?" She turned around "I'm Zeanna" she said "hi Zeanna I guess I'll see you around" I said while I walked back into my cave" Griffin wing said.
"Now this is when she turned to Zorea" Griffin wing said.
"Me and Zeanna were on patrol her name was Zeanna Falls by then Zeanna heard a noise and got scared it was raining heavily so she turned into an orange tiger and ran towards the noise I heard a shrill shreek ring through the air I ran to ware I heard the shreek then I saw Zeannas body on the floor she turned back into a wolf but something was wrong I looked at her eyes and… they were empty they had no soul her soul was over here Confused and unaware of what was happening then it dissapered I ran back to camp horrified and put in my report then went back to my protecter cave and slept for three days" Griffin wing finished.
"When I saw Zorea she looked just like Zeanna Falls" Griffin wing said. “But she had changed her name.”
Fang crystal looked out it was  Night Fall.
Griffin wing got up.
"Come on let's go back to my old Protecter cave" Griffin wing said.
"Thanks mom" Fang crystal siad Griffin wiwing led Fang crystal into her new cave the other caves adjacent from thease caves had owners already. Fang crystal was happy we are all together still Fang Crystal thought with a smile
"See you soon my little pup," Griffin wing said. "Goodnight mom" Fang Crystal said, drifting into a deep sleep. Fang woke up
"Hey it's time for flight training" Griffin wing said smiling in the entrance of Fangs cave.