Chapter 15

Fang woke up early but nevertheless it was morning. I wonder if Slade is awake Fang thought. She trotted over to Slade's den and walked in to find Slade sitting in his den awake.
"Hey Slade"Fang said Slade turned around.
"Fang!? What are you doing up so early?" Slade said.
"I should be asking you the same thing" Fang said leaning into Slade they both Began to blush.
"Hey can I come into your cave?" Slade asked.
"Yeah sure oh uh Phantom is in there because he's waiting for his den… I think it's finished today" Fang said walking out of Sades den with Slade following.
"Hey wanna go out with Dark and Shadow?" Slade asked.
"Really? Like...like a double date?” Fang asked.
"Y-yes I-If you want…" Slade said blushing.
"Y-yeah... I-I would like that" Fang said blushing. They both walked into Fangs cave. Phantom and Dark were awake. Phantom came over to Fang.
"Is my den done?" Phantom asked.
"Yeah I saw it as I passed it it's done you can go back now," Fang said.
"Thanks!" Phantom said running back to his den.
"So are you and Slade… a thing?” Dark asked. Both Fang and Slade froze.
"Uhhh…" Slade said.
"Wellllllll,” Fang hesitated
“What? you can’t speak?” Dark asked, “because of your loooove!?”
"Uhhhhh shut up" Fang said her voice sqeeking like a mouse. “You know it’s obvious. You two blush ALL the time and to make it even more, you two nuzzle each other A LOT!” Dark said teasingly.
“R-really?.” Fang stuttered.
“well uhh I uhhhh” Slade looked down.
“It’s as obvious as a wolf like deer kill,” Dark said, “but not to worry you. It’s normal, you see me and Shadow a lot.” Dark said reassuringly.
"Ahhhh! this is so frustrating" Fang growled.
"I-I can't even… like how…?" Slade said.
“Shadow!” Dark called, “this is how you two look,” Dark said as Shadow and Dark nuzzled each other.
“Well I know you two hate each other,” Shadow said.
“No we don’t!” Fang yelled.
“What!?” Slade growled.
“You protect each other. You're destined to be,” Dark said.
"I well uh grrrr WHY ARE YOU SUDDENLY SO ANNOYING!" Fang yelled at Dark. Slade just sat there glaring.
“It’s hard to take in I know. Because I hated Shadow until…” Dark blushed, “until that one amazing night.” Dark finished.
"DARK WE DIDN'T EVEN HATE EACH OTHER" Fang yelled then slyly looked at Slade smirking
"Don't say it" Slade said "But this one was kinda emo" Fang said laughing .
“That’s not the point!” Dark growled “you two didn’t hate each other in the first place so it’ll be easier for you to be together!”
"Well yeah he's helped me with my Zorea problem for a long time," Fang said.
Dark sighed relieved “now you get it.” Dark walked out of the den side by side with Shadow, running through the forest together.
Fang sighed softly "she's kidding right?" Fang asked.
"I don't know but I am gonna chase you around the forest for calling me emo!" Slade said hoping to his paws. Fang ran out of her den and out to the forest, Slade chasing her. Close behind Fang, Slade laughed which caused her to slow down.
“Gochya!” Slade yelled tackling Fang. They both rolled around until they bumped into someone and spretly fell on the ground.
“Oops” Slade said staggering to his paws. Dizzy, Fang stayed on the ground but asked "who or what did we bump into?"
“I can't tell” Slade said
“It’s some kind of wolf or fox maybe?,” Fang said. Her eyes still foggy "I can't see…
too, much dust" Fang coughed. Fang stood up
"It’s me,” Dark growled.
"Oh… sorry couldn't see heh…heh" Fang said nervously as Slade shook his head so he wasn't so dizzy.
"Huh? Oh yeah sorry Dark" Slade said
"Well it better not happen next time or else," Dark threatened.
"Or what?" Fang challenged
“I’ll do… I never intended it to go this way since I don’t have a real threaten thingy, to do" Dark said. “Wait… I’ll tell Phantom about you two!” Dark said rushing to the camp.
"NO!" Slade and Fang yelled tackling Dark
“No way!" Slade said "Phantom will kill me"
“That’s the point!” Dark said pushing them off in tiger form
"Oh really now gonna play the big cat? Well haven't your parents told you not to mess with FIRE!" Fang snapped shooting flames at Dark trapping her in tall flames. Dark growled turning into an eagle flying up. But she hit ice. Dark stopped “stupid ice,” Dark continued up. Dark turned back into her normal self when she was past Slade and Fang.
"Ok fine I see you do that and I'll tell other foxes that your with Shadow!" Fang huffed making an ice path towards camp. Dark growled “fine I won’t tell Phantom!”
“Stupid rule about not having mates before becoming hunters and protectors,” Dark muttered.
"Really that's a rule? Hah! Also Slade go tell Phantom please so she can't hold this against us" Fang said.
“Tell Phantom what?” Dark asked.
"That were together aaaaaaand this whole delema" Fang replied.
“Whatever,” Dark rolled her eyes running off to the moorland. Oh no! The Mystic leaf! She could find it! Fang thought running after Dark.