Chapter 28

Dark Moon woke up. She was in the wolves healers den.
“Where's the Coyote!?” Dark Moon asked.
None answered. “Uhg! Lemme through!” Dark Moon pushed her way through the wolves, looking for him. My favorite coyote… Dark Moon thought. Dark Moon turned into an eagle flying above the forest. Coyote territory! Dark Moon flew into the coyote camp and turned back into herself. The coyote was taking with another. When he saw her he got up and ran over to her.
“Hello” He said silkily. “I made a mistake. I saw you near the border a paw on my side. I used my power not thinking twice. I have love flame power and I am Berry Flame.” He said. Then he ran out and came back. He was holding a rabbit in his jaws carrying it over to a coyote next to the caretaker den. Dark Moon stopped there, her mouth wide. What!? Dark Moon thrust her way into the caretaker den after Berry Flame. He looked at her shocked. Then he nuzzled the coyote looking at her smiling. Dark Moon burned with jealousy. But then she felt herself getting tired and more tired.

When Dark Moon woke up she was in the coyote dungeon. It was just a hole in the ground with spiky bushes blocking the entryway. Why am I in here? Dark Moon thought as she turned into an ant. Walking out of the pointy bush was easy now that she was tiny. Dark Moon was out by the time she turned back into Dark Moon. She ran across the camp without a single coyote noticing her. She ran to the fox camp. Dark Moon ran past the ss. BUMP! She ran straight into a worried Shadow Slayer.
    “Dark Moon!” He yelled. “I was so worried! You were yelling ‘coyote’ and I thought: ‘oh no Dark Moon has been caught by the love flame powered coyote!’ I know he has that power so… yeah… AND! I was looking for yo-” Dark Moon cut him off,
    “I’m fine. You knew I’d be fine.” Dark Moon said nuzzling his cheek. Shadow Slayer nuzzled her back. Suddenly something growled behind them.
    “Who are you?” Dark Moon asked.
“Haven’t you seen Shadow Slayer kill a wolf who looked like me? But wasn’t the real me?” The wolf asked, red eyes glowering. Dark Moon peered closer at the wolf as his bones slowly ripped out of his skin.
    “Scar Claw!” Shadow Slayer yelled. He picked Dark Moon up by the scruff and ran.
    “I can run too you know!” Dark Moon growled.
"Dark Moon" Someone whispered in her ear. None was there except Shadow Slayer.
“Huh?” Dark Moon said looking around. Shadow Slayer looked at her. He clearly thought she was delusional.
"You need my needs, you need Fang Crystal." The voice whispered. A. wolf spirit appeared.
    “Who are you?” Dark Moon asked.
“I’m Valley River, the sister of one of the strongest wolves of this time,” said Valley River.
    “Then why are you related to Fang Crystal? She’s like… hmm… not the strongest wolf to live.”
    "Ah Fang Crystal my neese, yes, think of another wolf Fang Crystal is a non-sibling" She said.
“Non-sibling?” Dark Moon said puzzled. “It’s not possible to be a sibling and a neese!”
    “I said NON-sibling dear she has no siblings  But my sister does love her daughter very much" Valley River said.
    “You mean to say that Fang Crystal is Griffin Wing's daughter!? Oh wait I already knew that. Nevermind that. Rewind. You mean to say that your Griffin Wings sister!?”
"Correct dear I am the older sister of Griffin wing." She said jumping on a tree branch. "Can you guess my power?" Valley River asked.
“It’s water or life and death.” Dark Moon answered. “One of those.”
“Actually you got it half right! My power is psychic water” Valley River said.
“What in the heck of what! The what is heck is the hecking psychic water!?” Dark Moon asked.
"Psychic water: the user of this power can summon water just by thinking while most water barriers need to say the command out loud" Valley River said.
“Well if you say that then I say user like for example. Blood Star magic is used by the USER. Okay!”
“You don’t need to say that we already know what it means. And don't be so aggressive about it” Valley Heart said. "Also you won’t be able to stop Scar Claw not h-" Valley Heart said, pointing to Shadow Slayer. Dark Moon interrupted her.
“I DON’T CARE!” Dark Moon growled flinging herself out of Shadow Slayers grasp. With a growl she turned into a tiger and gave out a fearsome roar. She lunged at Scar Claw. Scar Claw dodged her and grazed her a bit. Blood came out in small drops.
"Weak," Scar claw said, dashing incredibly fast to the side of his red eyes gleaming bright from the shadows. He scratched her underbelly leaving a huge gash then ran off. The scratch on her underbelly was bleeding horrifically. It dripping more now. More then the huge amount before. Dark Moon could picture all that blood in a leaf bucket now. There was so much blood. There was now a giant pool of blood by her. She fainted morphing back to herself