2) Him

Important A.N. about the events, in the end. Don't skip!

After every audition, I was scolded by the old man while Justin snorted because I was half asleep. I don't like the guy that the company sent, he is too annoying and shallow. He thinks just because he is blond, ladies would fall for his charm. All the girls auditioning did ogle him, but that doesn't mean that he is right.

Why would George scold me? It's not my problem that all the girls are either completely boring or they just don't have the right aura.

That was all until she came. I swear that I haven't laughed like that for a very long time. The surprise plus the look on her face made me lose it. When I saw her, I had to focus on what she had to offer.

Especially that she has the 'right' face, right? My subconscious told me but I ignored it.

When George told her to start, she looked at me. I didn't understand why until she started acting. My eyes widened and I straightened even more. Now, I am Tim. She smiled then snorted and she always gave me a look that was just right for the situation. It showed realization, shock and disgust. That woman knows how to act.

I want her!

I can't believe that Justin clapped when she finished; that was so unprofessional.

But you wanted to do the same thing, didn't you? My subconscious retorted but I ignored it again.

Once she left, Justin exclaimed, "that girl is so good!"

George nods, "I have to agree, she has potential"

Now, they are both looking at me with anticipation. I don't want to betray my emotions so I kept silent for a while.

Justin rolls his eyes, "If you tell us that she doesn't have the right aura again, I will tell the company to break the contract. "

I raise an eyebrow and look at him with narrow eyes, "of course, a shallow man like you won't get something as important as that."

Before he can retort I continue, "however, I also believe that she is good and honestly among all the girls, she is the only one who has potential."

I want to tell them to stop the auditions because whatever happens next, I won't change my mind, I finally found my leading lady, she is the one, but I don't say anything because I don't want to look too eager.

After the torment has finally ended, I take my bag and leave the theater as quickly as possible. I glance at the cafe window to find her sitting inside. I freeze in place and start watching her for a while. She is sitting in the Cafe with a cup in front of her, her blond her was pulled into a messy bun, now and her eyes are focused behind her glasses as she scribbles on a piece of paper.

When I look at you, I lose all sense of reason. I forget the world and I can only focus on your eyes, where I helplessly drown, and on your lips, where I had my most beautiful expeditions.

I blinked a few times and quickly took my notepad out to write this part. I am rarely hit by inspiration like that, but if it happens to me and I am not able to record my thought... I lose that piece of art forever.

I am not a romantic person; I can't think of romantic lines easily. Every time that I try to write a romantic scene, I have to watch at least a dozen romantic movies. I have no idea how girls watch those movies without throwing up.

After I have written it, I take a look at her through the window and smirk, "looks like you go well with my inspiration."

My thoughts turn back to her and how she made me lose my inspiration. I thought about going inside and ordering a cup of coffee. Maybe I can act surprised and sit with her. That would be great, I really want to get to know her better.

My eyes widen at the thought, what am I thinking? Those thoughts are so unlike me, those actions have nothing to do with my persona. Maybe she is not making me lose my inspiration but she is definitely making me lose my mind.

I take long strides away from the Cafe before I do something that I might regret. Looks like accepting that girl as my leading lady would do more trouble than good.

I know that he seems very rude, but please just give him a chance, will you? Don't forget to vote, comment and tell me what you think.