25)Them

Her

We ate a light dinner; after the events of the day, none of us was really hungry. Blake wanted to go home, but, for my complete shock, dad asked him to stay the night. A few hours after dinner, we went to my room to find male clothes lying on my bed. Dad didn't just ask Blake to stay, but he also allowed him to stay in my room. Mom would never make that move on her own.

"Wow, a lot of changes in one day," he says, taking the clothes.

I nod, "definitely."

We both take turns using the bathroom, and now we are lying silently on my bed.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks, out of the blue.

I turn to face him, "how do you know that I am thinking about something?"

He rests his hand on my cheek, and I relax to his touch, "cause you are too quiet, big-mouth."

I roll my eyes and slap his hand away. He chuckles, and I sit cross-legged on the bed, he does the same and waits for me to talk.

I bite my lower lip, "I need to ask you something."

He nods, "what's up?"

I gulp and take a deep breath, "are you... a violent person?"

He frowns, "no, why would you think that?"

I scratch my hair, "it's just... When we had our huge fight, you kept punching the wall; Today, you punched Kevin, and I know that if I hadn't stopped you, you would have punched him again."

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, "Harp, I have a temper, you know that very well. Today and the day of our fight, I was pushed to my limit. By the way, any decent man would have punched that asshole."

He scoots closer and holds my face between his hands, "Harp, I would die before harming you. The day that I lay a finger on you would be the last day that you would see my face."

I smile, and his posture relaxes to that. He lies on the bed and brings me on top of him, my face exactly inches from his.

He rubs his thumb on my cheek, "How are you feeling now?"

I sigh, "like a weight have been lifted off my shoulder."

He frowns, "you honestly thought that I could hit you?"

I quickly shake my head, "what? No, not that. I didn't really think that you would hit me, but I wanted to know if your temper makes you violent."

He nods in understanding.

I smile, "The reason why I feel so light is that I have finally told you about Kevin, and I also confronted him and told my family everything. Don't forget all the tears that I have been storing over the years. After all that, I feel free."

He looks into my eyes, "is that the end of your secrets?"

I nod and bite my lower lip, "what about you?"

He draws my face even closer to his that our lips are touching, "I am an open book to you."

Then our lips crash with every little feeling that we have for each other.

--------------------------------------------------------

Him

It takes me a while to register where I am. I smile, remembering last night. God, I love her. I try to move to find arms holding me tight. I look downwards to see Harper snuggling even farther to my chest. My smile widens, is there a better view to the eye?

Probably, her face; because all I can see from this position is her hair. I pout because I know that I will have to stay like this for at least two hours before she wakes up. I sigh and twirl her hair around my fingers, thinking about everything that we have gone through.

Our disagreements, my temper, her big mouth, Justin, her father, Kristen, Kevin

Wow! After overcoming each obstacle, we came out stronger than before. A long time pass with me drowned in my thoughts. She starts shuffling and groaning, a move showing that she is waking up.

I press a kiss on the top of her head and another above her ear, "rise and shine, princess."

I make sure to use her father's nickname only for the fun of it.

She snuggles closer to my chest, "just another five minutes, dad."

I choke on my spit, which wakes her up with a jerk. We both stare at each other with wide eyes. Her cheeks turn tomato red, "did... did I just say that to you?"

I start laughing, and she groans and falls on the bed. I hover over her, still laughing, "I didn't think that you would fall for it."

She grabs a pillow and throws it in my face, which only made me laugh harder, "I hate you!"

I decrease the distance between us, "no, you don't."

She rolls her eyes and looks away. I grab her face and make her look at me, "good morning, Harp."

"Morning," she mumbles, looking downwards. She raises her eyes and meets my eyes, "did you sleep well?"

I smirk, "Of course, you were next to me."

We had a short make-out session before she went to change her clothes and I went after her.

"Hey, Blake," she broke the comfortable silence between us, "What did you do for a living before this?"

I smirk, "The job that every writer goes to when he isn't successful; I became an English teacher."

She smirks, "can't imagine you teaching kids with that temper of yours."

"Teenagers," I correct her, going to where she was sitting on the bed, "and I was a great teacher."

She looks at me with a raised eyebrow. I roll my eyes, "I was! Can't you see my very cool style?"

She gives me an overall and smirks, "don't tell me that my boyfriend is interested in fashion because my little heart won't be able to take it."

"I no zero to nothing about fashion; I just have a style," I explain, "T-shirt, jeans, scarf and, most of the times, I add a jacket."

She kisses my cheek, "nice and simple."

I raise an eyebrow and look into her eyes, "you have to admit it; it suits me."

She bites her lower lip and whispers, "Oh, it does."

Our lips connect again, and I know that today is the start of our real relationship. From now onwards, nothing will stop us; I have finally found my lifelong inspiration.

And that, my amazing readers, is the end of Blake and Harper's story! Thank you so much for joining me on this journey!

I will post an epilogue in a few minutes 

Don't forget to vote, comment and tell me what you think! XD