10) Her

Finally, today is Friday. I was so excited about it for the rest of the week. This week has been stressful and not just because of rehearsals but because of the boys.

All this week, Justin and Blake have been fighting for my attention. Once I am with one of them, I find the other in front of me. Justin is trying to gain my attention and take as much time as he can. I am not gonna lie, I enjoy his company but it's suffocating. He is always everywhere, smiling, talking and he started accidentally touching me a lot, lately.

He even offered me a ride tonight which I refused and he didn't push me, thank God for that. On the other hand, Blake was trying to get my attention as much as he can, but I have to say that this weak I was spending time with Justin more than Blake. I don't want to admit it, but I am really missing Blake. I thought that he will repeat the "walking with me to work" move again, but he didn't, not even once after the first time.

I have conflicted feelings about those two. I think I like Blake more than Justin, but every time I spend time with Blake, we end up fighting. While Justin is so sweet and we haven't fought even once till now. However, Justin fusses too much.

I sigh in front of my mirror and adjust my makeup. I kept thinking about what to wear all week until I settled on my black dress; it's tall with no sleeves. I keep my makeup natural and my hair loose but collect it over my left shoulder.

I wear my black coat over my dress to keep the cold out and went downstairs. My parents complimented me on my look, though my father started to complain about my attention to my attire and all. Before a fight starts, I wave at them and leave after promising that I won't be late and that I will call them if anything happens.

I take a taxi and go to George's house. It's not hard to find, thankfully and I am ringing the bell after 15 minutes.

George opens the door and I grin, "Good evening, Mr director"

He smiles, "good evening, young lady"

He helps me take off my coat and whistles, "I know two men who would love that dress"

My face turns red and I feel hot, "Th... Thank you"

I can't see much of the house at the door. In front of the door, there are the stairs. The kitchen is close to the door. We walk into the house, and I could hear laughter and talk.

We enter a room that is very well decorated. In the middle of the room, there is a table surrounded by two sofas, that are facing each other, and two chairs, that are facing each other too. There is a TV on a wall and a grandfather clock on the other wall.

"Then, that guy shows up and holds my sleeve and a second later, he throws up on me," Paul was telling them with disgust while sitting on the sofa and laughter erupts in the room.

George announces my presence to which everyone cheers until they see me and fall silent with an open mouth.

"Wow," Paul says, "you look amazing"

Here comes the blush again, "thanks"

They return to talking and before I can take a seat, I sense someone beside me. I look up with a smile expecting Blake but instead, I find Justin. My smile flatters but I manage to keep it.

"He wasn't complimenting, you know?" Justin says with a smile and steps closer which makes me a bit uncomfortable, "you do look stunning"

"Thank you," but I don't want to hear those words from you, I almost add but force my mouth shut. I turn and take a seat beside Mary. I look behind me to find Blake standing with his hands in his pockets, looking at me. I smile, but he doesn't return it, he just stares at me with tense eyes.

I try to fight the urge but can't and immediately go to him with a smile, "hey"

He swallows, "Hi"

I frown and put a hand on his shoulder, "what's wrong? Are you OK?"

He moves away from my hand, "yeah, everything is fine"

I try to say something else, but he points away, "Justin is looking at us. Go to him before he gets angry"

I raise an eyebrow, "Justin doesn't control me. I can do whatever I want"

He glares, "Really? Because for the past few days, I couldn't find you without him"

I shrug, "it's not my problem that he always talks to me"

He stares at me then shakes his head, "no, of course, it isn't"

And he leaves without hearing me. What the hell? I came here to hear his compliments about my look and to compliment him as well. I came here to catch up and to finally talk like we should have been doing, the past few days... and that's how he receives me.

I return to my seat to find Mary faking a smile. I roll my eyes, "what?"

She shrugs, "nothing, but looks like there is trouble in lovers' land"

I grit my teeth, "what's wrong with you? Why do you hate me this much? What have I ever done to you?"

She rolls her eyes, "oh, please, don't be so self-centred"

I scuff, "if I am self-centred, then what are you?"

"OK, that's enough!" Samantha, who is playing my mother in the play, intervenes.

She glares at Mary, "till when are you going to be bitter about the play? I have raised you better than this. When a role is taken from you, rehearse harder and become better to take a good role, next time"

"Yeah, whatever," she says before leaving her place and going to Mike.

Samantha smiles at me, "don't worry, since she said it like that, she won't bother you anymore"

I smile back, "thank you, I didn't know that you were her mother"

She chuckles, "oh, no, I am not her mother, well not her biological one at least. I am the one who discovered Mary. She has such great potential if only she would stop holding grudges and practices more"

I smile at her words and look at Blake to find him looking at me. Once our eyes meet, he looks away.

Fine, I don't need him anyway, I have Justin by my side.

Troubles, troubles and more troubles! When will Blake learn to control his temper? Don't forget to vote, comment and tell me what you think XD