14) Her

I am so glad that Blake didn't push me to talk about Kevin. I am not ready to talk about him at all. We walk to the theater making small talk about anything interesting around us. He didn't release my hand at all, and I didn't want him to. We reach the theater in no time, and he stops walking before the door.

I frown and look at him. He is deep in thought, "what's wrong?"

He looks at me with a frown and sighs. He raises our connected hands, "so, should we enter like this, or...?"

He trails off, and I bite my lower lip. I don't know. I didn't think about it. It's not unusual that we come together. We can always say that we met outside or in the coffee shop, but holding hands doesn't mean that we just met.

He sighs and removes his hand from mine. I already miss the heat of his hand. I look into his face, and he is smiling sadly, "it's OK. I don't think that two people who like each other and will spend more time with each other till they are ready to date hold hands anyway."

I smile at the mention of our relationship, which makes a grin form on his face. He hits his elbow with mine, "c'mon, or we will be late."

He walks in front of me with his hands in his pockets, and I walked behind him, not knowing where I should put my hands anymore.

He is just steps from the stage door when I quicken my pace and take his arm out of his pocket. He stares at me with wonder as I put my hand in his.

I look at him to find him raising his eyebrow and grinning. I shrug, feeling my cheeks going red as 

I look away and mumble, "this is better."

He tightens his grip on my hand, raising it to his lips to kiss it, "much better."

He opens the stage door and voices erupt all around us. George and Justin are talking to the electricians. Mary and Samantha are talking animatedly together while the boys just sit down, looking at their phones.

"God, I missed this place!" Blake shouts with delight drawing everyone's attention to him. Then all of their eyes move to our connected hands. I blush, I am about to remove my hand when his grip tightens.

George is the first to break the silence, "welcome back, Blake. I thought that you changed your mind about the play."

He snorts, "like I will ever. This play will go on, no matter what."

George grins, "that's the spirit. Now come here, we need to discuss some things."

He gives him a military salute, "coming right up."

He squeezes my hand lightly, "hey."

I look up at him to find him smirking. He winks, "don't miss me too much."

I gape at him, making him chuckle. He removes his hand from mine and goes to George.

I stand there, staring at his back for a while. I sigh and regain my composure. I go to sit with Mary and Samantha, who both had a very annoying grin on their faces.

I roll my eyes, "what?"

"oh, nothing," Mary says, keeping the grin, "just didn't know that you and Blake are dating."

I shrug, "we aren't."

"Oh, really?" she looks at Samantha who was putting a hand on her mouth to stop herself from laughing, "hey Samantha, Blake looks really handsome today, don't you think?"

I raise an eyebrow, not understanding what she is trying to do.

Samantha clears her throat and nods, "very."

Mary smirks, looking at me, "since you are not dating him, you won't mind me making a move, right?"

My eyes grow wide at her words, "what?"

She shrugs, "you said that you aren't dating?"

I swallow, "yeah... But... I mean... You see..."

Samantha giggles, "c'mon Mary, stop tormenting the poor girl."

Mary rolls her eyes, "ugh, fine."

I blink quickly, "wait, you were teasing me?"

Mary snorts, "of course I was. I would never be interested in that blockhead."

I frown, "don't call him that."

She raises an eyebrow and chuckles. She puts a leg over the other, "so, if not dating, what is happening?"

I start playing with my hands, "well, we are just getting to know each other better."

She raises an eyebrow, "and holding hands is the best way to get to know each other better?"

"At least they are trying, Mary," we look beside us to find Mike glaring at Mary from behind his phone.

She crosses her arms over her chest, "they should just admit that they like each other and go through with it."

He scuffs, "try listening to your own advice more."

Her cheeks turn red, and she curses under her breath, looking away.

"Hey, dear actors," George shouts, grabbing all of our attention, "let's get to work."

Finally, something that will decrease the tension.

Mike is really annoyed, don't you think? ;)

Don't forget to vote, comment and tell me what you think XD