12) Him

After our little make-out session, she noticed how late she was and stormed out. While dancing in circles and jumping, I notice her hairband around my wrist from before. I smirk, I untied her hair while kissing her, she was playing with my hair as well. Her hair was a beautiful smooth mess that I could drown in anytime. I slam myself on the couch and I already miss her heat, I smell the hairband, it smells like her shampoo, I close my eyes and lose myself to sleep.

For the first time in I don't know how much, I slept more than two hours. When I woke up, it was 6 AM which is earlier than I usually wake up. I think it's because I slept early. I take the hairband and smell it again; I really need to see her, but I still have to wait for three more hours.

I sigh and move to the shower. I stand in front of my wardrobe for a longer time than I usually do. I need to choose something good for today, but not too ravishing. I groan, I never cared about those things before, why now? In the end, I decide on my black jeans, a grey t-shirt, black leather jacket and my favourite red scarf. Though my hair is a hopeless case, I try to comb it as much as I can. I look at my watch to find it 8:40. I grin, only twenty minutes are left before I can see her.

I take my bag and rush through the door to Harper's house. I reach it in ten minutes. Should I call her? Will that annoy her? I can't wait anymore; I want to at least hear her voice. I grab my phone and call her; on the third ring she picks up.

"Hello," she whispers.

God, that voice! "Hello, I was wondering if my fair lady is ready, yet"

She remains quiet for a while then she speaks, "well, I am afraid, you will have to wait a little"

I am a bit disappointed but I keep my voice neutral, "well, I am outside, so when you finish, come out"

"wait, you are outside?" she shouts and I hear chaotic noises. I look upstairs to find her looking at me from a window. She looks dressed in her outfit but her hair is still unkempt.

I smile, "you look so beautiful"

She looks down and stays silent for a while, "thank you"

"Hurry up because I really can't wait anymore to kiss you," I whisper before I hang up. I can see her widened eyes from here.

I wait for twenty minutes before she is finally out of the door. She looks so cute in her pink shirt, black jeans and a grey jacket with her hair loose behind her back. Once she reaches me, I grab her in my arms and connect our lips. The kiss is not deep but not short either, just the way I imagined it.

When I move away, I smirk, "I missed the feeling of your lips."

She pouts, "you don't miss anything else?"

I tilt my head, "maybe, I do miss the owner of the lips a little bit."

She hits my chest playfully then her face turns serious, "I have some uncomfortable news."

I raise an eyebrow, "what's wrong?"

She rolls her eyes, "my parents invite you to have breakfast with us"

I start blinking then I stutter, "l... like, r... right, now?"

She nods and I swallow hard, "do I look good? How should I act? Should I avoid certain subjects? Man, I knew I should have chosen my clothes more carefully, now, your parents will think that I am some kind of...."

I was cut from my rant by her lips, it was a short contact but it was still able to heat me up.

She smiles, "you will be great, just be yourself minus the temper of course... and your rude attitude."

I roll my eyes, "haha, very funny."

She takes my hand and intertwines our fingers together, "C'mon, let's go"

I still feel nervous but just with those small gestures, I feel a lot better. I can't help but remember my old days with her, have I ever been this comfortable around her? Has she ever had that healing effect on me?

Oooooh, meeting the parents! Don't forget to vote, comment and tell me what you think XD