15) Her

He kissed me in front of everyone... AND I KISSED HIM BACK!

What was I thinking? I hate public display of affection, always have. I wanted to scream and shout and... kiss him again? Ugh, that guy is making me crazy.

Mary is looking at me with a raised eyebrow, "if you kiss like that without dating, I don't wanna know what you two will do when you are dating."

"Why don't you concentrate on your love life, Mary?" I respond in a harsher tone than I intended.

She rolls her eyes and moves away, Mike goes to her and whispers something in her ear that makes her red. Wow, I never saw her face that red before. I wonder what exactly is going on with those two; I should ask when I get closer to Mary.

We continue rehearsing as usual with George and Blake giving instructions now and then. Justin has been extremely quiet today. I haven't missed the looks that he exchanges with Blake. I need to talk to him and clear things.

Once we are finished for the day, I rush to Justin, who is preparing to leave. I call him, and he freezes. I could also feel Blake's glare, but I shove it.

"Can we talk?" I ask once I reach him.

He raises an eyebrow and grits his teeth. He takes a deep breath, "fine, what is it?"

I scratch the back of my neck and look at the floor, "listen, I am sorry. I just can't change my feelings. I don't like you in that way."

I gamble and look at him. He is looking away with angry eyes, but his face isn't as angry as before.

"You were very nice to me, Justin," I say looking at him; he looks at me from the corner of his eyes, but looks away after a second, "I will never forget that. You were... are a very important friend to me."

He is looking at me now. I sigh, "I know that we can't be friends anymore. I won't hurt you or push you like that. I just want you to know that I cared and care about you... but as a friend."

He nods at Blake's direction, "And what about him? You say that you aren't dating him but kiss like that in front of everyone."

I look in Blake's direction. He is talking with George with clenched teeth, "he is different. I am not dating him because we fight a lot, but I can't deny that he is different."

We spend a moment in silence until he sighs, "fine, Harper. I just hope that you know what you are doing. you did break my heart, but I still care about you."

I give him a small smile and extend my arm, "new start?"

He takes my hand in his and smiles, "new start."

We shake hands, and he leaves after a wave. Once Justin has left, I could sense Blake beside me, "that was so sweet, I almost cried."

"You should do something about that bitterness of yours," I say with my back to him.

I turn away to get my bag without listening to another word from him. I am searching for Mary to apologize for before. I go to Samantha, and she tells me that Mary went backstage. That's weird, Mary never goes backstage.

I tell Samantha goodbye and go backstage. I am just about to call her name when I see her and freeze in my place. She has her back to the wall while Mike is kissing her passionately. I decided to shift my apology to tomorrow and go back to the stage. That was intense.

Blake is nowhere to be found. Did he just leave me because I was talking to Justin? Oh my God, he is such a baby! I was just trying to fix things, why does he have to be so hard?

Fine, have it his way. I don't care if he leaves alone after he promised he will walk me home every day. Maybe I will break my promise as well.

No, you won't. No one can take your breath away with a kiss as he does.

Ugh, I hate how right that voice in my head is.

I go out of the stage, and I am about to leave the theatre when I hear a very familiar voice.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

I turn around to find Blake walking lazily to me with his hands in his pockets. Once he is in front of me, I couldn't suppress a grin, "you didn't leave."

He puts his finger under my chin, and I shudder, remembering our kiss earlier, "there is something very important that you should know about me, love."

He takes a step towards me, making me feel his breath on my face, "I never break a promise."

I gulp and look into his eyes to find them turning dark. I remember Mary and Mike earlier and decide to be more daring. I put my arms around his neck. He raises an eyebrow, but wraps his arm around my waist, "can you make another promise?"

He tugs a loose hair behind my ear, "anything."

I turn my gaze to his lips and bite my lower lip, "never kiss another woman."

He rests his forehead on mine and chuckles, "that's an easy one to fulfil."

He moves a finger across my cheek, making my breath hitch, "but you should be more creative, love. I made you promise that before."

I can't take it anymore. I stand on my tiptoes and envelope his mouth with mine in a kiss. He smirks against my mouth and kisses me back immediately as if he was expecting it.

When we need air, he moves away. We are both gasping hard for air. He moves his finger along my cheek again, "I thought you didn't like public display of affection."

I look at his face and a smile form on my face, "I thought so too, but you make me want things I never thought about before."

His eyes grow wide, and he smiles warmly, "God, you are perfect!"

I smile, and we share a quick kiss before he holds my hand, and we start walking home.

He squeezes my hand, making me look at him. He smiles at me, "So, you are not angry anymore."

I bite my lower lip and shake my head, "for some reason, I can't stay angry at you for long."

For the first time since I knew him, we walk in silence. We don't make small talks or deep ones or anything. We just walk hand in hand till we reach my home. However, I didn't miss his last remark that he whispered to himself after I told him that I can't be angry at him.

I hope you admit your true feelings to yourself soon.

Sigh, love is in the air. Don't forget to vote, comment and tell me what you think! XD