14) Him

She held my hand! On her own free will!

When I teased her, she blushed very cutely. Ugh, I wanted to kiss her right then and there. However, I was afraid that she won't like that public display of affection; she does not look like a person who would appreciate something like that.

I could not stop myself from smirking in front of Justin's face. She chose me instead of him. I can sense his clenched teeth all the time we were talking with the electricians. He is super quiet. I wonder what happened between him and Harper in the last few days.

Rehearsals start, and I am glad to be back. They start acting while George and I start instructing them. I can't help but notice that they are livelier today than every day. I can actually feel their hearts and souls while acting.

George gives them five, and I groan, resting my head on my arms while sitting on one of the chairs. I can feel someone sitting on my right. I am secretly hoping that it would be Harper. I look to my right and find George smirking at me. I groan again, earning a laugh from him.

"You finally started dating, huh?" I could feel the smirk on George's face.

I look at him to find the smirk alright, "not yet" Unfortunately.

He raises an eyebrow, "Then what was that this morning?"

"My fair lady wanted to hold my hand," I shrug with a grin "who am I to refuse her?"

"Are you sure that you are not pushing yourself on her?"

I raise an eyebrow, "do you know that about me?"

"No," He says then sighs, "but then, when you were with your ex-girlfriend, I didn't know a thing about you."

I wince at the mention of my ex, but George continues talking, "how was it when you were with her?"

I rest my chin on the chair "a roller coaster that freaking drained me up."

"Were you happy?" he asks.

I freeze. Was I happy? Could I call that happiness?

"I don't know, old man," I say with a strained voice, "I really don't know."

I think that he took the hint because he stopped interrogating me. However, the damage has already been done. I don't think that I would forget his question any time soon.

Was I happy?

"Hey, Harper!" George calls which pulls me from my thoughts, "I think your boyfriend wants a word with you."

From the corner of my eye, I see George going to her, her face is as red as a tomato, "he is not my boyfriend."

Every time she says that; my heart aches. She should be a little considerate.

She takes a seat beside me with a small smile on her face. I smirk, "I know that we aren't dating yet, but you don't have to be so bitter every time you mention our relationship."

She looks away, but I have already seen the blush on her face, "It's not that I am bitter. It's just embarrassing, especially that we can't label our relationship, yet."

I put a finger under her chin and make her look at me, "don't hide your face from me."

Her gaze turns from my eyes to my lips, and she starts nibbling her lower lip. I am contemplating nibbling her lip in her place. I was just about to cross the distance when Justin shouts, "OK, five minutes are over. Let's get back to work."

I look at him from the corner of my eye to find him glaring at us with a smirk on his face. I am gonna rub that smirk off your face, you little prick.

Before Harper could move away, I kiss her lips. She is shocked, at first, but quickly responds, which surprises me; I didn't think that she would. I bite her lower lip, making her moan slightly then move away.

"Now, I can get back to work," I say looking at her, but she still has her eyes shut. I chuckle which makes her open her eyes wide "If you continued to look like that, I would have kissed you again, you know."

She put her fingers on her mouth, and her cheeks turn red. She looks at her lap, "I... I can't believe you did that and I can't believe that I responded. What was I thinking?"

I put a finger under her chin and make her look at me again, "I thought we agreed not to hide from me."

She glares at me, or is she glaring at herself? I sigh, "look, I am sorry. We don't have time to talk about this. Let's get back to work, and when we finish, you can scold me all you want, OK?"

She removes her face away from my hand, "fine, whatever."

Before I can answer, she goes back to the stage. I look to find Justin gritting his teeth. I go to him.

He raises his face, and I smirk at him, "I am the one she likes, so you better get it to your head already and continue with your life."

Before he could answer, I give him my back giving the stage my face, "so, which scene are we rehearsing now?"

No, compared to now, I wasn't happy at all.

Don't forget to vote, comment and tell me what you think! XD