4) Her

Ignorant, insolent, idiot!

I am fuming with anger; I have never been that humiliated in my life. That man isn't normal. I have stepped on my pride and decided to make things right between us and that's what I get! How can someone so rude even exist?

Two hours have passed since my encounter with Blake, I have spent them walking around and sitting in the park. At times like this, I realize how important headphones are. Now, I am on my way to the theater.

My father thinks that I am ruining his reputation and I am working with the rudest man on earth, can I be unluckier?

I have reached the theater to find it busy with workers. They are fixing things on stage and shouting orders at each other. Today is a weekend after all and they must be preparing the stage for today's play, Hamlet. I have read that this production of the play is different, but I haven't watched it, yet.

The worker at the door walked me to a room backstage. It was very hard to walk to that room without hitting any of the workers. I pity them for their hard work and lack of recognition.

Once I am inside, I look around. The room looks like an office, with a couch, a chair and a table between them. There is also a window and before it, there is an office chair and a desk with papers on it.

I sit on the chair, put on my headphones and close my eyes. I need to continue my relaxation session before I see his face again.

The fifth song has come to an end and before the sixth song start, I hear someone say, "you are an angel that I want to get to know"

I frown and open my eyes to find Blake standing in front of me. He is wearing the same outfit as before, a grey t-shirt, black jeans and a black blazer with a red scarf on his neck. No one can deny that he is very handsome, maybe that helped him develop that terrible personality.

I look at his eyes to find them growing wide, I could sense horror in them. Did he say those words? I remove my headphones and notice his eyes following my moves. I start thinking if I should spare him the embarrassment and act as if I didn't hear what he said. Then I remember what he did in the café.

It is payback time!

I smirk and raise an eyebrow, "if you think that highly of me, you should consider treating me in a better way, don't you think?"

He tenses at my words. I guess I confirmed his suspicion and he is now sure that I have heard him.

He clears his throat, "I don't know what you are talking about"

I snort and look at my phone, "Yeah, sure"

I find people from work texting me asking me to send them some files. I sent them a message saying that I am not at home and that I will send them what they need once I return. Blake takes a seat on the couch and I was just about to put my headphones again when I heard the door shut.

"Good afternoon, everyone!" I look at the door to find Mr. Wilson and Justin smiling at us, "sorry that we are late, I hope that you haven't been waiting for long"

I stand up and smile, "no, we haven't been waiting for long. Thank you so much for giving me this chance, Mr. Wilson. I hope that I won't let you down"

Mr. Wilson takes my hand in both of his and smiles at me kindly, "Call me George and you earned your place, I hope that you would like it on stage"

I will call Mr. Wilson, the famous director, George!!

They were going to their seats on the couch when Justin put a hand on my shoulder, I look at him to find him smiling, "your audition was amazing, you deserve this chance "

I smile, I could feel my cheeks going red, "thank you, I am glad you liked it"

Once they take their seats, I ask, "What is this room?"

"You can say that this is the management room," George replies with a kind smile, "Here everyone sit, meet, relax, work and everything in between"

I grin with excitement, "that's amazing! I can't wait to see the dressing room"

Justin chuckles, "I wouldn't be that excited if I were you"

Before I am able to learn what he meant, he takes papers from his bag and puts them on the table in front of me.

I look at them with a raised eyebrow, "all of that is a contract?"

Blake snorts while Justin gives me a small smile, "If you would prefer that your lawyer look at them, that would be OK"

"did you have a job before coming here?" George asks me.

I nod, "yeah, I am an architect"

"Did you quit or are you going to quit soon?" Justin asks professionally. He gives a very different air while working.

I raise an eyebrow, "quit? Why would I quit?"

The three of them look among them, George clears his throat, "you know that you have to quit your job if you are going to choose this part, right?"

My eyes grow wide and I fall silent. Quit my job, ruin everything that I have built in the last few years, and for what? For a child's dream?

I look at them to find them staring at me with anticipation. I have to choose between my stable life as an architect and my dream of being an actress. Am I actually ready to sacrifice everything for my dream?

I am so sorry that I didn't update twice last week! I was busy and forgot, please forgive me. As a compensation, I will update twice today. Yes, amazing readers, that means that there is another update coming your away after a few minutes XD
Until that one comes, don't forget to vote, comment and tell me what you think!!