4) Him

Important A.N. about the events, in the end, don't skip!

When I entered the room to find her sitting there, I was fascinated; she looked like an angel.

When I figured that she was able to hear my words, I was so embarrassed; I didn't want her to hear those words. Her respond increased my embarrassment and anger even more.

Why does she have to treat me like that?

Because you were acting like an ass around her, my dear subconscious retorted, and I ignored it like always.

And of course, Mr blond sexy flirt has to make a move on her putting his hand on her shoulder and giving her a pep talk. Who asked you? Who are you? You are from the production company, don't get over yourself.

"Quit? Why would I quit?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

The three of us looked at each other; she doesn't know that she has to quit her job to be a full-time actress here?

The old man cleared his throat, "you know that you have to quit your job if you are going to choose this part, right?"

Her eyes went wide, and she remained silent. What the hell is she thinking about? She is the one who applied here, that means that she wants this, why the useless suspense?

The three of us kept looking at her, and she kept silent. OK, this is getting ridiculous. I waited for the old man to say something, but since he isn't going to open his mouth; it's my turn to step in.

"What are you thinking about?" I blurt out, "you signed to become an actress, right? Then, what are you thinking about?"

She raises an eyebrow, her eyes are two balls of fire, "because I thought that I would be able to keep my job. Now, I know that I would have to throw away everything that I have ever built through the years, not to mention the stable paycheck, for this play."

I shrug, "isn't being an actress a dream of yours or something? Now, you have the chance. So, sign the contract, hand in your registration in your company and boom! You are an actress."

She grits her teeth, "and after this play? What will happen to me?"

"You know that if we succeed here, we can go on tour, right?" I ask after a snort, "you can spend months, even a year playing this role."

She rolls her eyes, "And after that year, are you going to write another play and give me a role, or will I remain jobless for the rest of my life?"

It was my turn to roll my eyes, "Oh please, don't be a drama queen."

"That's enough, Blake" George shouts, "her insecurities are very reasonable."

"What!" I exclaim, "she is an amazing actress, of course, she would find another part after this," I divert my eyes to her, "believe in yourself and chase your dream. That's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. If you leave it, you won't have another chance."

Her cheeks were red before I said my final words to her, and her eyes were filled with understanding when I finished. Still, she remained silent as she looked down at her hands.

I am not going to lose my leading lady. If convincing her would take me a day, I won't care. I won't recast her role to anyone else. I was just about to continue when Justin started talking.

"Here is the deal," he says giving her the papers, she takes them from him then looks at him, "take those papers and show them to your lawyer while you think about your next move. Once you are ready, contact us."

"What do you mean once she is ready?" I ask with anger, "she is part of the cast, she is bound to us."

She snorts, "I didn't sign a contract, Mr Evans, that means that I am not bound to anything, isn't that right, Mr Taylor?"

Justin nods while glaring at me, "that's absolutely correct."

She looks at George with hesitation, "Can we exchange numbers? So that when I decide, I can call you immediately."

The old man smiles, "sure."

"What about rehearsals?" I spit, "that would affect our schedule."

I am not letting her go!

She shakes her head and looks at the old man, "I promise you that I won't take long."

"Take your time, I don't want you to regret it," he says kindly then glares at me, "there are some scenes without the leading lady. If you are afraid that we would be late, we can start with those"

"Thank you," she says with a smile, "but I promise that I won't be late."

She takes the papers with her, stands up and bows to us, "thank you for being so patient with me; I hope that I won't let you down."

She exchanges her number with George's, then leaves but not before she sends a glare my way.

After she has left, the two of them glare at me, I shrug, "what?"

Justin rolls his eyes, "you were such a child! If it weren't for her and George, I would have thrown something in your face to shut up."

"Justin, can you leave us alone?" George asks.

"Sure, I need fresh air, anyway," Justin mutters before leaving the room.

The old man crosses his arms, "mind explaining yourself."

I shrug, "I have nothing to say"

"Why are you acting like a child who doesn't want his mama to leave?" he asks bluntly.

I roll my eyes, "you are exaggerating"

He raises an eyebrow, "am I?"

"Yes!"

He smirks, "you like her"

I snort, "I am not that shallow to like a girl I just met. I just want her to follow her dreams."

It was his time to snort, "since when did you start to give a damn about people?"

I stand up and go to the door, "this is ridiculous!"

Before I close the door behind me, he says, "don't deny your feelings for too long, boy!"

I roll my eyes, "see ya, old man"

I am moving to get out of the theater but halt when I see Justin with her. She is beaming at him, and he is smirking at her. From where I stand, they look like the perfect lovers.

Now, I see you with him standing just like you used to stand with me. It is breaking my heart; can I turn back time? Can I have you back at my side?

And here is the second chapter, my amazing readers! Hope you enjoyed it XD If you think that he caught feelings too fast, there is a reason behind that... But you will have to wait for that ;b Don't forget to vote, comment and tell me what you think