001. || introduzione~ introduction.

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

jordyn martinez was always a quiet girl, she was usually at home studying and doing school work while everyone else was out partying, getting drunk or high, maybe both.

mattia polibio on the other hand was partying, he claims he doesn't drink or do drugs because of soccer but it doesn't bother many of his friends.

he's known to have a new girl every week, and that makes girls want him even more, especially because he's italian, tall, on the varsity soccer team, and he's good looking.

mattia isn't the only guy on the soccer team that everyone is obsessed with, his friends who are also on the varsity team get a lot of attention, known as alvaro romero, alejandro rosario, and kairi consentino.

jordyn is on the varsity volleyball team with her best friend alex hernandez. alex and jordyn have different perspectives to live life but have the same personalities that bring them together.

there's only one thing about these two, though jordyn is popular she's isn't considered as popular as alex, this has never phased jordyn and probably never will.

what happens when alex finally convinces jordyn to a school party and meets mattia?

———————————————
author's corner
he's the intro enjoy babies 😚💜