023. || e adesso.~ what now.

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

mattia's pov.

"i miss you jay." i mumbled. " yeah well i miss the old mattia, the one who had a heart, the one that really cared about me, the one that gave me flowers and my favorite snacks, i miss the mattia that took me out of my comfort zone. but now i don't think i could ever get him back." she told me. at this point jordyn was a crying mess. i hate when i make her cry.

"just tell everyone i didn't feel well." she said and walked away. i just stood here, i was completely speechless, i ruined her life and now she hates me what the fuck am i going to do? i always ruin shit. "hey, where's jordyn?" hector asked as he came up to me. "she didn't feel well so she decided to go home." i said.

"oh okay, you uh gonna join us" he asked. i nodded. why am i hurting? i hurt her and i feel sad now that she dropped me? i'm useless.

cynthia hey baby☺️

cynthia
hey baby☺️

mattia 😍💘
what's up

cynthia
wydd

mattia 😍💘
with my friends

cynthia
can you leave them so you can
ft?

mattia😍💘
nah i'm with my friends cynthia.

cynthia
ok and? ft me tia

mattia😍💘
i got to go
ion got time for this

cynthia
you're with that whore huh

mattia😍💘
don't call her that.
she's far from that

cynthia
bull fuckin shit
she really do got you wrapped
around her finger wow smh

mattia😍💘
whatever cynthia.
seen.

3rd person pov

after a couple hours the bunch of friends decided to go home and chill. hector and alex on the other hand had a feeling jordyn wasn't sick but they did know she and mattia have been fighting.

"okay so what do we get her?" alex asked. "that is not a question you should be asking." hector said. she laughed "you're right, let's go to the store and make a mattia like gift" she said with a smirk.

"i like the way you this ms. hernandez." hector said. "why thank you" she replied. while hector drove to the store alex texted mattia and asked him what jordyns favorite snacks were already knowing what they are but it has to be like if mattia bought everything.

alexwhat's alex's favorite snacks and drinks?

alex
what's alex's favorite snacks and drinks?

mattia
don't you know this already ?

alex
just answer the question

mattia
sprite, sour patch kids,
hot fries, and sweet tea

alex
you're amazing ty 😚
seen.

the two bought the snacks and drinks and some flowers of their choice. " she better give a good reaction." alex said. "hopefully she will, right now our mission is to get mattia and jordyn together, i hate when they fight, both of them are so stubborn and hard headed." hector said.

"agreed, they're two different people but there's something that brings them together." alex replied. "okay let's go put this together and take it to her." hector said smiling widely. alex nodded and they went to a self checkout spot.

they drove back to jordyns' house and rang the doorbell, her mom opened it, "oh, hector, alex it's nice to see you two." she smiled. "please come in." they walked inside. "aw, are these for jordyn?" she asked. "yes, we were told she wasn't feeling well so we got some of her favorite snacks and flowers." hector said.

she smiled. "she's upstairs in her room." she said. "thank you mrs martinez" alex said. "of course." they walked to jordyns room. alex knocked on the door. "come in." she said quietly. "hey hunny" alex said.

"hey guys." she smiled lightly. you could tell she was crying. "what's that hector?" she asked trying to see what was behind him. "we heard you weren't feeling well so we got you something." he said. she looked and froze.