003. || la festa.~ the party.

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

"alex, what's up with you and rushing to do things." jordyn groaned. "come on j, it's your first party get excited!" she exclaimed.

"yeah okay." jordyn mumbled. we walked in the semi large home with a bunch of already drunken teenagers wondering around the house doing their own thing with friends.

"alex, you made it." alejandro smiled. that smile is contagious to anyone. "why wouldn't i? your parties are so fun, especially with you." she flirted. he smiled

"is that the jordyn martinez at a party?" he said shockingly. "it is indeed." jordyn laughed. "well it's nice of you to join us." he said.

"thanks." she smiled. "here have a drink." he said with a red solo cup in hand. "oh no thanks i don't drink." she said.

" it's all good, i'll see you around." he said as kairi was calling him. "did you see his smile? ughh he's so adorable!!" she said.

"okay let's chill out now alex" i laughed. "you're right, my bad. o need a drink." she said walking away.

"well that didn't last long." jordyn said to herself. "hey, there. you from the valley?" an unfamiliar voice asked.

i turned around to see who it was. "i'm sorry?" i asked facing mattia polibio the school "bad boy" or whatever they call him.

"oh, i know you. you're alex's friend that never leave her house." he said. ouch, that one hurt jordyn thought you herself. "yeah i guess." i said.

"if you're interested we can chill in alejandro's room." he smirked. "that's sweet but not interested." i smiled and began to walk away. "wait," he said grabbing my arm.

"what." i said faking his hand off my arm. " aren't you on the volleyball team?" he asked. "yes, why does that matter?" i answered.

"damn, that makes me want you more!" he exclaimed. "you're an asshole." i said and walked away.

i walked to the backyard that was almost empty. it's was just a couple making out and me sitting on a lawn chair annoyed as one can be.

the back door opened but i didn't look back at who it was. "hey, i saw what happened back there." i looked up. kairi i think it was, he's in my pre calc class.

"yeah, it's whatever." i said. "mattia can be a dick sometimes." he said. "sometimes?" i said looking at him. "okay, all the time." he chuckled.

"it's fine, it's mattia what can you expect." i said. "yeah i guess so" he agreed. "you know this party kind of sucks." jordyn laughed.

"maybe because you're sober." he elbowed my arm playfully. "mm, no it's definitely not that." jordyn said. he laughed.

"you know, i've never seen you being so social, like not being shy. " he said. jordyn got red, she didn't notice how she wasn't being the super shy girl everyone knows. "yeah, you're right." she said tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.