018. || divertiti~ have fun.

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

jordyn's pov.

while mattia was in my bed sleeping still, i decided to clean around the house before my mom came home.

i was cleaning the bathroom and felt a presence behind me. i turned around a saw a very sick looking mattia

"hey, you need something?" i asked him putting the cleaning things down. he didn't respond, i went up to him and held him by his waist and helping him back to my room.

"i'm going to make you a soup, here's the remote, watch whatever." i said. he nodded. "can you bring some water?" he asked quietly. i nodded, " of course"

i went downstairs and grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator, i then walked back upstairs to my room.

"here." i said giving him the water bottle. he sat up and smiled. "thank you" he replied. i nodded. "i really appreciate everything you're doing for me." he added. "it's no problem tia." i said.

i was always the person to help others, it's what i love to do and that's why i want to be in the medical field.

i sat next to mattia and we just looked at each other, i was getting that feeling again. my stomach felt like fireworks were going if and my heart was beating like if i was running a marathon.

our faces we're getting closer and closer, a part of me just wanted to kiss him even if i knew he was very sick. i didn't care, i just wanted to be with him.

i felt his breath on me. if we were to more closer our lips would touch. we were beginning to move closer until mattia's phone rang.

"shit." he said. i move back, "hello" he answered the phone. "no, i'm at jordyn's house, i'm fine she's been taking care of me." he began. "i'm headed to alejandro's later." "okay, love you too bye." he said and ended the call.

"sorry about that j." he said. "don't apologize tia, we just got a little carried away." i told him. not looking at him i walked downstairs to make his soup.

all i thought about was that moment, we almost kissed. and i wanted it, last time we did i got so mad at him. i'm giving so many mixed emotions, i don't know what to do.

mattia's pov.

once she left the room i didn't know what to feel, i wish i kissed her but i didn't want to make her mad again. all i want from her is her love and trust.

she makes me feel a way i've never felt for a girl. jordyn is different, she never showed me any interest like all the other girls, she focuses on her school and volleyball the two most important things in her life.

she knows what she wants to do with her life, she's already been accepted into a good college. me? i'm just a boy who makes tik toks and people call me problematic every single day.

it's impossible for me to be one of her top priorities, i'm a mess, i'm broken. with her acts of kindness, i'm piecing back together.