046. || elenco di riproduzione.~ playlist.

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

jordyn's pov

even though we have a busy day ahead of us, the girls and i decided to go shopping after lunch. we were close to the mall so we decided to walk. i was thinking about mattia and ryan, i don't know what i've been thinking honestly. i like ryan but i also like mattia, i have to make up my mind. unless..

"earth to jordyn?" celia said. "sorry, i was just thinking." "what about?" katie questions. "ryan and mattia." i replied. the two girls gave each other a look. "you're not having second thoughts are you?" katie asked. i hesitated, "well" i said. "no jordyn, no overthinking about all of this, you need a break from mattia. let him suffer like you did." celia said. she was right, but i miss him so fucking much it's ridiculous.

"yeah, you're right. now let's go shopping." i said and we walked to the mall. once we walked in the mall there was a lot of people in here to begin with, i would assume many creators are here and fan girls are following, not surprised about it honestly. "i want to buys some shoes." katie said. "you read my mind." i smiled and we walked to the closest shoe store.

after about two hours of shopping our hands were full of bags, from the stores. "i did not need half of the things i bought." i said. "agreed." celia said. "yeah, my. and account is crying." katie said. we laughed and sat at a table in the food court. "get ready to be bombarded, a bunch of girls are point at us and walking very quickly." celia said. i took a deep breath to prepare myself to take all kinds of questions and take pictures.

"oh my gosh, the trio we didn't know we needed." a girl said. i smiled. "can we take a picture?" she asked. "yeah, of course!" i said. we took a picture with all the girls and talked with them, they were definitely way more chill than the last group that bombarded us at chipotle. "we'll leave you guys alone now, see you a the question panel!" the girl said and they all walked away.

"well that was fun." i said. "yeah, they were really chill and not crazy fan girls." katie said. "should we go? i bet the boys miss us." i said. they nodded and i ordered an uber. i checked my phone to see if anyone had texted me and mattia texted me multiple times, shocker. i decided to not reply to him since we were on the way back.

we got back to the hotel and we all went to each other's rooms to drop off our things and went to my room last since it's the hangout place. when we went inside my hotel room all the boys were sitting around, it kinda looked like they were waiting for us.

"it's about time." kairi said. "you guys went to the mall without us?" alvaro said with a sad face. "it was a girls day." i said as i began to put all my new clothes away. "jordyn stoke our girls" alejandro said and hugged katie as kairi hugged celia. "they like me better." i teased. i sat on my bed and charged my phone, mattia came next to me and looked at me. "what?" "you know what." he said. i gave him a weird look, i don't need this attitude right now.

"you're looking at me as of i did something wrong." i said. he rolled his eyes and grabbed me by my arm and began to walk to the bathroom, he locked it behind him. "mattia, what are you doing." i asked taking his hand off of me. "i cant wait for your answer jordyn." he said. "mattia, are you kidding me right now?" "you don't understand jordyn, i can't live without you." i scoffed.