012. || non sono ammesse ragazze~ no girls allowed.

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

after a whole week and a half jordyn finally had a bright idea for mattia, if she really wants to forgive him, he has to earn it with something good.

mattiahave you made up your mind yet? youtake forever😴

mattia
have you made up
your mind yet? you
take forever😴

jordyn😼
yes i did actually
meet me at the library  

mattia
that sound suspicious but
i'll be there.

jordyn😼
it'll be quick don't worry.

mattia
ight
seen.

mattia drove to the library while jordyn was waiting for him. she was so excited for her idea she waited outside at the front of the library in cold.

mattia was walking up to her looking at her confused. "you didn't have to wait outside you know" he said chuckling. "it's okay, it's not that cold anyway." she said quietly.

"yeah, it's not like your shivering." he said. she made a small laugh and he smiled at her knowing that his feelings were growing for her.

they walked inside into a tutoring room. "now can you tell me what i'm doing here?" he asked her. "i decided what i want you to do for me." she said smiling.

"and that is?" he asked "for you to stop going around and get your grade up." she said. he looked at her and began laughing. "okay that was a good one, what's the actual decision jordyn?" she looked at him confused.

"that is my actual decision" she said. "no way, i'm not doing it." he argued. "hey, you said you were down for whatever, so that's that." she told him. "there's a huge party tonight j, please don't do this." he begged.

"sorry tia, you have work to do." she said as she put multiple books on the table. "what's that?" he asked hoping those weren't his books. "your books, i'm your tutor if you haven't realized." she said smiling again.

"how long will this take?" he asked. "until you're caught up with everything, i have all of your missing work, now focus." she told him.

at this very moment he wished he didn't agree to do anything she tells him to do, but it's too late now.