010. || mi dispiace~ im sorry.

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

jordyn drove to a small wooded area where you can see the city of new jersey.  she always went there to study if she was stressed or even when she felt alone, in which at this time that's all she felt.

she felt betrayed, humiliated, and confused. she never understood why mattia was lying. she truly wasn't interested in him, why was he making everyone think she was?

kairi's pov.

i couldn't believe mattia and jenna did this to jordyn, she's the most innocent person you could meet. that's the last thing she would do.

"mattia, i need to talk to you." i said suddenly. he nodded and followed me to the bathroom.

"what the hell were you thinking" "oh come on kai, you know she deserved it." he said. "no she did not mattia, she's been nothing but nice to you since she's talked to you. just because she isn't interested in you doesn't mean you blackmail her with your ex." i said beginning to yell.

mattia's face softened and threw his head back a little. "fuck kairi." he said. "you are to tell everyone you lied." i said. "now?" he asked.  "now" i said.

he sighed and walked back into the room. "guys, i fucked up." he began. "you piece of shit." alex said pissed off.  she ran to him and started to hit him hard.

the boys began to hold alex back from attacking mattia. "jesus fuck alex, get off of him." jenna shouted. "jenna say some more shit i will fuck you up." alex snapped.

as mattia got back up, he sat down on the bed. "i was just embarrassed that she called me out in front of everyone. so i'm sorry." he finished.  "don't apologize to us mattia, apologize to her. in person." alejandro said.

everyone agreed.

"how am i supposed to know where she is?" he asked.  "i think i know exactly where she is." alex said.

mattia's pov.

i drove to the address alex gave me and looked for jordyns car. i had no idea what i was going to say, i can't just say that i actually find her attractive, it's just not who i am.

i saw her car and parked next to it, she didn't bother looking at who i was, she was just sitting there with her head down.

i got out of the car and still, she gave absolutely no attention to me. i slowly walked up to her and sat next to her, she was reading a book.

"what are you doing here." she simply said. "i told you guys to leave me alone, did i not?" she questioned still reading her book.

"i- well, yeah you did say that." i stuttered. "then why are you next to me..bothering my peacefulness." she said. "i came to apologize." i told her.

she finally closed her book and looked at me pushing up her glasses as they were falling. "apologize? please, that's the last thing you know how to do." she scoffed.

i looked down and smiled. "i know, i don't know how to apologize jordyn, but can you at least listen?" i asked her. she moved her book aside and turned faced to me.

"look, i know i messed up big time tonight, i guess i was just getting mad that you weren't gaining any interest in me, everyone falls for me and i assumed you would too and i'm sorry for almost losing all your friends did because of jenna and i. we had no right to say the things we did."

she just looked at me until i saw a small year run down her cheek, i've never felt bad in my entire life..what is this girl doing to me?

"mattia, i appreciate the apology and it was a good one by the way, but you really hurt me. hurt me in a way i don't think i've ever felt before honestly. i felt like shit, especially when everyone was beginning to think i was lying and you were telling the truth. imagine if it were you, how would you feel?" she said.

i really hurt her, i never meant to.. i never meant to make her cry.

"i don't know. i would be pissed maybe." was all i could say. he scoffed again and looked down.

"i think i should go now." she said quietly. she began to grab her things and stood up. a part of me told me to just tell her but who knows what she could say or do.

"jordyn wait." i said. she turned around and looked at me. "i-i uh um." "speak polibio" she laughed. i just looked at her and walked closer to her.

soon enough my hands gently grabbed her face and my lips were connect to hers for a good five seconds. she pulled away quickly and just got into her car and drove away without saying one word to me.

was that the wrong move?