013. || cosa ho fatto?~ what did i do?

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

!reminder!font: gill sans size: smallest background: black

alex
bro why you all
butthurt abt jordyn?

tall boy
i'm not

alex
"oH wOrD?"

tall boy
ight leave me tf alone

alex
you like her don't you

tall boy
what? no, i don't catch feels
alex

alex
mhm
seen.

hector i fuckin told you

hector
i fuckin told you

jordyn 😼
about??

hector
he likes you

jordyn😼
😂😂😂😂

hector
i'm deadass jordyn

jordyn😼
so am i, mattia doesn't catch
feels. especially for a girl like me

hector
you don't know that
look we've talked abt this before
why can't you accept it?

jordyn😼
well that's easy, i'm not interested

hector
you sure? i mean you
are tutoring him

jordyn😼
so? he needs to step up his game

hector
🤦🏻‍♂️

jordyn😼
🤷🏻‍♀️

seen.

it was a quiet sunday morning, jordyns mom was called in again but she'll probably see her later tonight maybe tomorrow

she decided to go to the park close by her house and study, it's always nice to be outside and do work right?

she grabbed her backpack and keys and drove to the park that was 5 minutes away from the house.

she parked by a bench that was empty, though there were some kids and their parents at the playground, it was peaceful.

after a while of working she saw a group of boys playing soccer in a field of grass, "is that the boys?" she questioned. she shrugged it off and went back to work.

as she was writing, her hand began to cramp up and took a break from writing, so she stood up and stretched. when she looked in front of her she saw the group of boys just looking at her with lost faces.

she was startled but was very confused, "um, can i help you guys?"
"how can you possibly study this much?" robert asked. "it's fun." she shrugged. "how is studying fun?" alejandro said in a disgusted face.

"i have my hobbies and yuh have yours." she said as she sat back down on her seat. "what are you even studying?" mattia asked.  "human anatomy." she replied.  "isn't that a college course?" he asked again. "yeah, i'm taking college classes." she told him.

"that's just weird, your a junior in high school, why would you want to be taking college classes now?" alvaro asked. "because, it's less credits to do when i do go to college." she said.

they all nodded understanding. "well i'm going to get back to work, you guys have a nice day." she said. "oh no you don't." alejandro said grabbing her books and closing them. "what are you doing?" she asked.

"you are going to play soccer with us." alvaro said. "i don't even know how to play soccer." she said. "we'll teach you." robert told her.  "you guys i really have to do this assignment." she exclaimed. "you'll work in it later, right now is break time." alejandro said.

she groaned loudly and walked with the boys. "you know maybe she's right, she sucks at playing, we should just kick the balls at her it's the lead she could do." mattia added. "mattia, dont." alejandro said.  "i'm just going to ignore how rude that comment was." she said.

"or maybe i'll just go hang out with one of my hoes." he added. "hey, we had a deal mister." and said. "a deal you didn't keep." he said. "i don't even have hoes and this is a deal for you only because you begged for my forgiveness!" she exclaimed.

"we're just gonna let you guys talk." alvaro said as all the boys kept a distance from the two.  "mattia, if you truely have a problem with me let me know now so i can go." she said.

mattia didn't say anything. she nodded and scoffed. "there's my answer. i tried with you, you're the most confusing person i've ever met mattia." she said and began to walk off back to the park.

a part of jordyn wanted her for mattia to go running for her but a part of her wanted nothing to do with him, she wants to believe that she has caught some type of feeling towards him, does he truly have feelings for her like hector has been saying?

author's corner
thank you guys soooooo much for 2K reads i'm sooooo thankful, thank you thank you thank you!! 💘💘